Taking ages to flower

Why not? They were talking about using top booster - I simply posted what it is and what it's for - it's not as though it's a miracle cure that starts a plant budding - and it's especially not supposed to be used so late in flower.

:bongon:

Was`nt saying it was wrong, more wondering where it fitted.

Less beer while reading should balance me out :blink:

JAIKAI

Why not? They were talking about using top booster - I simply posted what it is and what it's for - it's not as though it's a miracle cure that starts a plant budding - and it's especially not supposed to be used so late in flower.

:bongon:

So late into flower??? G13 Haze is meant to flower for 12 weeks. So realistically if things were all good with the plant I would have used it next week anyway.

what did I miss? I hear music in the background "who let the trolls out, who, who, who? "

thanks for keeping it on track rev.

Top booster, bud xl or anything from H&G isn't a miracle cure. But it is a lot more the pk 13/14 or what they put on the lable.

So what's in the tent now and u got I'd o the g13? I would contact the breader or sellers and show pics of that shit. Get their thoughts. I know its gone but for the future. Do u have more seeds of that?????