Taking ages to flower

Hi Stoners,

Just need some advice on this G13 Haze. I flipped the girls 8 weeks ago and the others are well into budding but this one seems to be taking its sweet bloody time. I nearly shut down the grow but still have 8 weeks until i move so would really like to finish this grow.

Has anyone elses plants taking this long to start flowering at all. Im using house and garden nutes and coco as the medium. PH is always around 5.8 - 6.2 and ec for the G13 Haze is 2.0. Any help or advice would be great

Cheers

post-44376-0-22970700-1322799189_thumb.jpg

Hey Gunja Freaky mate.

BE good to see it against your other plants there ey for reference and cause we like plant pics ;)

Hazes can be tricky like that but yours is something else... That plant certainly aint flowering.

Some people use a technique that is said to aid sativa dominant plants to flower better by reducing light hours during the flowering period. Instead of 12-12 you can start at 13hours a day bringing the amount of light down by 1/2 hour every 2 weeks till the end of flower. This will mimic end of season better and could possibly aid a plant like that. Something tells me though it's too late she cried though at 8 weeks.

Anyway don't be a stinge and show us the rest of your girls :D

Good luck ;)

RiverRat

Hey River Rat... Cheers mate

heres the white rhino

post-44376-0-63916600-1322801287_thumb.jpg

post-44376-0-09224100-1322801348_thumb.jpg

and the arjans haze #1 was a bit like the g13 haze but has started kicking on over the last week

post-44376-0-57297500-1322801498_thumb.jpg

Another white rhino thats been slow from the very start but.....

post-44376-0-46892500-1322801616_thumb.jpg

Should i persist with the G13 Haze ?? Im a noob at indoor growing but will be doing things a lot different next time.

Edited by Ganja Gorilla

I get the same thing on my sativa's and hybrids. I use the full H&G range in coco. I have had 3 weeks of 12/12 and nothing so I tuned the lights off for 48hrs and they stated. I have had them flower for 16-20 weeks too..... I think they are done, then they just keep putting out white hairs and more calayxes.

Don't know what stains I am growing, but I rekon they not for indoors.

Dodge timer or light leak? I have been using their top booster more ffrequently than they say this grow with better results I rekon. See at harvest time.....

Top booster is pk. :wallbash:

H&G Spiel:

Product Description

Top Booster House & Garden Top Booster is an excellent flowering stimulator which acts on the basis of potassium and phosphorus and Eddha-Fe (iron). These elements are important for the plant's flowering; potassium for the beginning of the flowering stage and phosphorus for the proper development of fructification, while the Eddha-Fe additive ensures a better coloring of the leaves. H&G Top Booster creates an optical drought giving the plant the impression that the last phase of its life cycle has started. To ensure its survival, the plant will therefore begin forming flowers and fruits to reproduce. Add Top Booster for two to three days and then return to the usual nutrient composition. The plant will continue to form fruits and flowers. As this aspect of the final phase of the plant's cycle starts earlier, the fruits and flowers have more time to become larger. Application Use Top Booster 3 weeks before the end of flowering, for only 3 to 4 days. This will coincide with the last three to four days in the final week you use MultiZyme, before you switch to BudXL and Shooting Powder. This is the period that the plant is in its prime and can optimally make the transition from growth to flowering and frutification. Dosage: 5.7 ml per gallon of water. Notice: NEVER use Top Booster in combination with "PK 13-14", Top Shooter or Shooting Powder.

Adding Anything to that plant isn't going to help you, sir. I'd say it's fucked. Might finish if you've got a few years to keep it in 12/12 though... :blink:

:bongon:

First I will say dont stop posting due to some comments you may get around here,but god to have you.

I would say that your nukes are burning your plants for one thing.Pic 3 leaf on left side..Curling and brown ends

Second You didnt say alot but it looks like they may could have flowered longer.

How long did you flower sativa love long flower time.I grow alot of them with 3% of CBAs and 11% THC I really like what it does for me.

Sativas arer funny sometimes. Good Luck

It might come around ....

Keep growing

Check out my grow

Peace out

SKUNKXXX

Cheers for the replys guys

Ditch the G13 Haze but have put another seed out to pop for a late outdoor run. See if i get anything out of that. It did take over the tent and was blocking light out from the others. The burning tips on the arjans haze was from the light but now having the G13 out I've been able to spread it out across the back of the tent. I'll let you know if I have better luck with the G13 Haze outdoors.

Anyways this was the tent before hand...

post-44376-0-42271900-1322907734_thumb.jpg

Tent now

post-44376-0-52585000-1322907769_thumb.jpg

Cheers