Marijuana Australiana

Ferengi420-Why is that, dude? If you do not want to say thats cool. I am just curious. After reading yer posts @ CS thus is quite a jump. The best to you in your decision.

Later???

Why is what??

I just asked how one would become a member at Nialls site, and he said to check the link back a couple of pages. I assumed he meant the link I posted, SO i posted it again??

Why is what??

I just asked how one would become a member at Nialls site, and he said to check the link back a couple of pages. I assumed he meant the link I posted, SO i posted it again??

I was wondering why u don't have anything to do with cannibis. Don't meant to be nosey, just curious.

medMUser

something's up with the site, i get asked for a username and password, but i can't seem to set one up in the first place, what the heck...

You need to follow that link thats posted, and follow its instructions to get a username and password.

PM Niall if you want further information.

You CANNOT enter the site without him giving you a username and password.

Then dont give it out to anyone, Niall is obviously interested in keeping a small site with select members, which is a damn good idea for that sort of site.

A BIG :peace: For Niall for sticking to his site.

F420

Guest niall

There are days when I'd be happy to just shut it down mate, going nowhere fast at the moment.

Probably the best thing all of us can do is to join our local Greens party and get involved at the local and State level. This is our best shot right now, I've almost lost faith in trying to attract like-minded people who are willing to put a few hours a week into newshawking, writing LTEs and contributing to useful content for our community (e.g. guide to cannabis laws, cannabis myths and facts, for and against argument database).

We've had lots of really good ideas, but we can't even organise ourselves and get the basics sorted - newshawking and LTEs. Without this it's all kind of pointless :peace:

Join the Greens, you don't even have to show that you support cannabis or come out of the closet or take a public stance, you can just work behind the scenes on improving and safe-guarding the Greens cannabis and illicit drug policies. The next few elections are going to see the beginnings of a major shift towards the Greens, time to jump on board guys.