Marijuana Australiana

hey aa, I would visit MA more often, but for some reason it takes me ages to browse your site. Like minutes to download a page. Makes it a bit difficult. I have a slow dialup connection, but still I don't seem to have this problem nearly as bad on other sites. I'll definitely checkout the chat room though ;) cheers :)

hey aa, I would visit MA more often, but for some reason it takes me ages to browse your site.  Like minutes to download a page.  Makes it a bit difficult.  I have a slow dialup connection, but still I don't seem to have this problem nearly as bad on other sites.  I'll definitely checkout the chat room though ;) cheers :)

Odd, what browser and version are you using? It should be caching all of the style sheets making it load faster, and there aren't too many images.. Maybe you're using an old browser that doesn't cache CSS or something?

I tried it then, the main page loaded pretty quick, but then to load the forum pages took 3 minutes.  Its not downloading conintiously, it seems to do a bit, then stop, then start again.  maybe its my computer.

That's bizarre. Not sure what to suggest, sorry man.

Guest billy bonger
I've got a dial up connection too Pipeman, can't say it's quite that slow, but it does take a while maybe 1min. Edited by billy bonger