Homemade vapes

Yea once you get a saudering iron you pretty much go from there, its not too hard after you have one of those , the rest is pennies.

my buddy said he made one by taking a saudering iron and adding a metal bowl to it then putting it into a bottle and taking hoots off that.

personally vapourizer suck. you need to smoke out of a water bong or just eat some pre heated delta 9 hash ;)

All you need is a blender, a toaster tray or other heatable surface, and a stove.

Just put the buds on the tray and turn the stove on.

Use the glass blender bowl. Remove the bottom and the blades, then place it on the tray, upside down, covering the buds. Cover the hole on top with a lid or something, preferably something with a heat-resistant handle.

After it heats for five minutes or so, the bud will give off the vapor. Adjust the burner so it doesn't get too hot, otherwise you'll get smoke. Very hot smoke. Don't worry it's very easy to get the hang of the temperature if you watch it carefully. Let the bud simmer and fill the chamber with vapors.

But not totally filled! Vapors are not to be taken like bong hits. Take a little at a time. When the chamber starts getting hazy, remove the lid, tip the blender up a little (with a mitt if needed) and inhale through the hole at the top.

Voila, no big construction project, easy vapor hits in your own kitchen.

Yes, it is possible, and there are conpieces and bongs designed specifically for this... Look for posts made by Australian Activist, he's got one of these style vapourisers and heat guns and should be more than able to help you out with these things.

He also runs Marijuana Australiana.net. ;)

I've tried with a heat gun once, and I must say it was an experience an a half... It's... different from vaping but not the same as bonging on either... this was a looooooong time ago... but it was interesting enough to want to use it again. I believe the one aa has is vastly superior to the one I tried, the technology has come a looooong way since I was a teenage stoner... :wacko: ;)

Thanks Luke, I'll have a look at his site.

My biggest concern is that I read on a couple of sites that the air coming out (especially in the cheap heat guns) is not too good, possibly negating the positive effects of vapourising. However, these were all sites who sold proper vapourisers so I was a little sceptical.

If you're only going to use a vape at parties then muck around with a homemade one. If you're looking for consistent, pleasurable use then buy something decent like an eterra or aromazap. Part of using a vape is for the health/stealth aspect - rarely likely with home made jobs. As for using bongs and heatguns, it's not a pleasant activity and not as efficient as short stem convection vapes. Just buy one - don't go throo' life being cheap! With all the money you've saved by growing your own herb you'll soon have plenty of cash.

My Aromazap stays on24x7 (unless I'm out overnight or something) and is ready to go anytime. Because it doesn't combust you can have a quickie as you're about to go out or sneakily when you have square houseguests. It sits on my desk always and no-one has ever commented on it (unless I tell 'em what it is)