Anime! ^ ^

Bud_Man

Man i loveeeeeeeeee anime..i bought like 15 manga books while i was in america and i brought back the whole gundam seed series on cd and the whole Star Ocean collection on cd. Not to mention i get DNAngel and Love Hina on cd this week..i loveeee anime :D i wish i could download all the Eps but i cant get Broadband where i live..and the only other way is importing which is way too expensieve =(

I haven't really been into it for that long, but I really enjoy "cyberpunk" [right terminology?] style anime...those with futuristic/technocratic themes...such as Ghost in the Shell [movies and Stand Alone Complex], Neon, Akira, Serial Experiments Lain etc. - those are some of the ones I've discovered so far, I'll order some more when I have money.

Lots of great ones already mentioned so should try to step ahead. Tri-gun rocks, very weird morality going on. I'd also recomend everyone to try (emphasis on "try") watching "Dead Leaves." It's onlt 40mins long or somehting, but they've managed to fit all the plot libes and action of a full feature. After watching it your entire world will have slowed down.... Watch it twice and you might strart understanding what the characters are saying.

Anime is awesome to watch when stoned. Anyone remember "Techno Man" from cheese TV :P that was a sweet anime! I only found it on DVD the other day, but its only really available with english subs, its called "Tekkaman Blade" by the japanese, if anyone wants to find it on bit torrent.

Others i recommend are:

Appleseed (the new CGI one)

Ghost in the shell 1 & 2

Spriggan

Ninja Scroll

Berserk (its a series, but damn.... awesome)

Trigun

Inital D (For all the rev heads into drifting)

There are too many to list..... But give a few a try after having a bowl :nea:

ninja scroll was fucking awesome <3 ... i got to see an uncut version of it that i haven't been able to find since then. it was the very first anime i ever saw...

for some good recent ones i've watched...

elfen lied... lucy is awesome ...

gantz ... for a true "screw with your mind experience"

also has anyone seen Paranoia Agent? ...

ahh yeah and these are all series' ...

Edited by Bebhionn

:thumbsup:

High All ,

Heyyy ... Bud_Man , I knew there would have been at least one other Budman. Therefore the 2012 . I wonder why noone told me when they were askin what 2012 meant ?? Oh Well , Nevermind.

:whistle:

MANGA is very cool , I likez.

:toke:

Yes , Ninja Scroll has always been my Fave , closely followed by the original Fist Of The North Star.

I haven't been keeping up lately (Tho I can now I have the Internet) so I don't know many new ones.

It'll be good to get the recommendations from fellow fans.

Another few good ones off the top of my head ...(Tho theyve probly been mentioned already - I'll read the whole thing after :toke: )

Ghost In The Shell (I heard they made a new one) , ... ahh shit , my memoriy has gone on me for now , Wicked City series was o.k. , A few others I cant spell and Streetfighter 2 the movie Rocks!!! (Another Old-school Fave)

Tho I'm not sure It was Manga.

:toke:

Anyhoo , I'll try and think of more later , actually I'm hirin a few dvds today , so I'm tempted to grab 1 or 2 now :)

Btw. The Uncut Ninja Scroll has been on sale (DVD-Black Cover) for a while now. I Plan on getting it when I get to the city next.

Thats all for now (More than enough Thx Budman , Sheesh!) ,

Budman ... Out. :thumbsup: