Vaporizer

The Vaporite Nano does look good, I would also like to hear some feedback about this one :-)

My vaporite nano didn't work out of the box , had it replaced with another which worked about 6 times over a year and shat itself . Don't bother

My vaporite hyper is a fine cheap piece of kit which has worked reliably 5 times a day for 3 yrs

Hey all was given a vape air 1 yesterday, with out all the bits and bobs that come with it.

For those here that use a vape what temps do u vape at?

And anyone know where i can get bags to suit it?

Have looked at volcano bags but they aint cheap, i like the mouth piece on the volcano bags.

Can ya buy the mouth pice for the volcano on its own, a set of 6 bags for the volcano is $70+ p@h dont have that sort of $$ to spend atm...

post-398-0-01759900-1332284050_thumb.jpg

Heya Ozzy, while not fancy, and no mouth peice......try turkey roasting bags from super market mate, not as big as a Volcano bag but will trap vapour well.

Hope that helps....and later when ya get the munchies, can put a turkey in it and cook. lol .

Maybe have to ask someone like Wiet about vape temps, he da vape man. Peace. Nibbler.

Edited by The Hash Nibbler

Hey all was given a vape air 1 yesterday, with out all the bits and bobs that come with it.

For those here that use a vape what temps do u vape at?

And anyone know where i can get bags to suit it?

Have looked at volcano bags but they aint cheap, i like the mouth piece on the volcano bags.

Can ya buy the mouth pice for the volcano on its own, a set of 6 bags for the volcano is $70+ p@h dont have that sort of $$ to spend atm...

Gday mate, can only give my opinion on one of your questions but hope that helps....

Vaping temps - I use the Extreme Q - if I am doing bags, i will vape my first bag at 180 then for the second and third bag I go up to 190-195 degrees...Some of my friends then believe they can get a 4th bag out at about 205 degrees but i personally dont go that high......I dont like the 'popcorny' rough taste you get at those temps and i have read that some of the nasties we dont want start at about 205 degrees........

If I am using the whip i pretty much stick to 185 degrees....thhats the best result for me personally....

Bags - I have read in places that you can make some of the vape bags cheaper from roasting bags (i think) that you buy from the supermarket....Extreme Q bags i have found arent that expensive and last ages when looked after so i stick with the original product