High soil ph

so today I flushed them again cuz the soil got really dry from the sun. Still super high ph the run off.

so i took a tub filled it up with 40L of rainwater and like 6-7 cap full of ph down.

I dumped the whole pot in and let it soak for 30 mins, and finally the run off was like 6 ph.

Its been nearly 2 weeks since I fed them with teas...and after alot of flushing and soaking should i feed then

then next time i water?

hey man im having similar probs, and im using tea as well, im using bought tea,(from our local markets) and im having probs with nute lock out, due to high ph, ive been flushing as well, im also using yates pro potting , i too have been over feeding too, as ive been feeding every second water, witha mix of nitrosol.(full strength), tea. ive been reading (the Cannaversity section) that over feeding can build salt level to a toxic level, and result in nute lock out. im just a newbie to growing, and still learning the ropes, we can only learn from our mistakes, and do a better job next time..

im going to just give them ph'ed water for a week and see what happens.

do you calibrate your ph tester, cause they can give a false reading if not calibrated correctly.

lets hope we get it right, as im looking forward to some nice home grown..as you are too, im guessing.

:thumbsup: :bongon:

cheers from sirvapealot.

I have been using the chemical Ph tester (liquid) and a soil test kit from Bunnings.

Still haven't feed them yet, flushed them again today, ph seems to have stabilized.

I had added 30% perlite to the yates mix + other dry nutes (ewc n blood n bone mainly)

Will water them regularly from now i think? for another week and feed then?

Cheers

All