food dehydraters

use of chlorophyll sounds expensive explain how and how much $$$ ??

Uhhhh...sorry to bust your bubble, but chlorophyll is not something you buy. Chlorophyll is a chemical inside cannabis (and any plant), it is what gives the plant it's green colour (i think) and it's also what gives you a real harsh smoke.

By properly curing, (ie leaving plant for 6 weeks) the piece of plant material uses up all it's chlorophyll (loses it's green) and you'll have a real smooth smoke that'll hit you pretty darn hard.

Trust me, it's not something you want (unless you really really hate your lungs and throat) haha

ps  where can you by  Beef Jerky in bulk :reallyexcited:

Bulk? Me? Ha, just joking i never have enough, beef is so damn expensive, but hey i bought my dehydrator for $80 and it makes lots of beef jerky (and dried apple, soup bits, roll-ups, heaps of good shit).

Chlorophyll

o my mistake i thought u had some form of chemical drying and. theres an idea if all you are after is to get wrecked make some oil out of head leaf. stuff it into a tube seal it at both ends drill a hole in both end caps and force butane through it low quallity hash in about twenty mins.

butain evaporates clean , well cleaner than other chemicals.

ps make sure it goes into something that you can scrape it out of easy.