Bizarre sighting

I'd have to agree with others here, revegged plants can power it on and produce better... but only if done right. And the longer a plant is grown, the higher the chances that something will go wrong...
I'm actually a bit miffed at the things I've read about re-vegging. I've found that the second veg is usually the best..............for me anyways. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that your root system gets bigger, and it needs a little bit more attention. That's the main thing that puts some growers off. For people with multiple plant set-ups, it wouldn't be practicle, easier just to pull and be done, put the next lot of clones in to go.

As long as you don't let the roots grow into your retic, you should be right. Although every hydro shop owner etc would tell you not to bother:lol: But try it out.......

Yeah, pisses me off to read that it only produces straggly shitty buds, when my colas speak for themselves. Ah well, I suppose the more growers like us do it, learn about it and work on making it a quicker and more efficient turnover, then the more information there will be about revegging and regenerating plants.

It's just a matter of time, really. ;) ;)

I will be interested to see how many times it can be done, and which strains or broad phenotypes do better than others. lol

I will be interested to see how many times it can be done, and which strains or broad phenotypes do better than others.
Yeah, me too. I'm all for re-vegging, if those bastard fungus gnats hadn't got into my plants, they would have been giant. They were healthy suckers :lol:

Little more effort, but like I said, if you're a small-time grower, I think it's worth that little bit more. And really.......it's easy as shit. The trick is leaving just enough on, but not too much.

But the time when the plant is revegging defeats the purpose, thats 2 weeks of sitting back, if you had put new clones in at the end of your crop they would be ready to flower almost by then, and the bigger plant mass root system has nothing to do with the size of the buds, that just comes down to thick stem and growing conditions, and you can get the stems just as thick, thats my idea on it. I've only revegged either to select mums from big seed grows, or once I revegged some plants and grew them outside, it grew good buds, but nowhere as big a plant as clones vegged with it.

I re-veged for the first time because I liked the plant, and had lost my clones through a faulty timer. As the only plant I had was in full flower, I did not have much choice. I

I think the time frame for clones was near 2 mths by the time I recieved them at that particular time.

Also as I had never tried it before in hydro, I thought "what the heck"

well,  if you got rooted clones ready to go at the end of your harvest 4 weeks veg time is more than they'll need.  so what do you achieve by revegging?

IMO u end up with a with a lot more bushey plant and u get more buds, but i must say in todays terms with cloneing and every thing it is not really worth it but then againe for ppl that cant clone for one reason or another and have not got money to buy good seeds againe (as there are a few ppl out there with very little money) it could work out better for them in the end lol