Computer case growing

thats cool, just because you grow pot doesn't mean you have to be a chronic smoker. Its not against the law to grow a small amount to be enjoyed on occasion...um, well actually it is, but you know what I mean :D

I'd like to experiment with some micro fluoro growing just out of interest. but for now, regular cupboard growing is proving challenge enough for me :o

hehe, yer, i know what you mean wassily, but bare in mind, if i do anything bigger, itll be more suss, and ill get more busted by parents if they suspect i intend to deal, which i dont. i was thinking of planting the mother in a vacant block of land across the road (been vacant for like 10-20 years).

oh well, whatever will be will be

thanks for the replies, most useful.

I think the vacant block would definately be the go, firstly that computer case wont yield shit, and also if your under 18 your folks will probably cop shit if you get caught growing by the police.

You should wait till about december and plant some seeds and you can grow little plants that'll stay short, if you start seeds to grow outside now the plants will get too big and be too obvious.

In the mean time buy lots of seedy bud and collect lotsa seed to plant.

anyway mate good luck with your first plants.

I know one guy on og that's got a computer case cloner. But after that point it's just too small a box. Check out the stealth cabinet in the overgrow magazine articles. NewGanjaBoy wrote it then dropped off the face of og, may have changed his handle to escape the questions on his box but it's a great place to start with a stealth box. Just don't even think of wasting time on flowering in that computer case.

I can't remember if I'm thinking of the same box as you're talking about, but if it is that is one awesome setup. When I started to grow I started out trying to design a really compact setup like that all contained within one small cupboard. Then I thought, whats the point? What am I achieving with this? Everyone can make room to stash a couple of old wardrobes, and it makes life so much easier. but, I am going to attempt some micro growing myself sometime, just out of interest. and try and get some truly bonsai mums as well.