Wet Weight versus Dry Weight

Guest BudWaver

Guest Elefunk

I lose about 40% of weight.. its alwasy a disspointment

but at least my oz's look huge..

using brix plus for first trial right now..

Used as directed on bottle

buds trimmed down and saturated with brix.. for 30mins

15 min each side -

to me its just looks like a organic bath for buds

its seems its going to take a bit longer to dry than usual

nothing special so far yet to weight up..

Respect

Ele

To get a good even dry , I will place in a small room with a fan and a fan heater untill its crispy ( handle with care ) in my small room will be dry in 24 to 36hrs then place it in the bathroom in a few tubs and close the bathroom up and run the hot water for a few minutes to create a lot of steam , and hand turn the mull gently generally around 1 hr and all is done , consistent perfect moisture content right through from little bits to the biggest buds , its all the same right through and the inside stem will snap yet the bud part is plyable .

Actual weight lost has more to do with the strain and density of the plants structure in relation to the same level of moisture content , its like two people that are the same size yet one weighs a lot more because his bones and muscle are more dense yet the same size .

Rod

Edited by Roadblock