help with leaf colour issue

Well just follow up on the issues i had.

all seems to be ok now. gave them some mag, saw no dif, did a flush and some more mag, tested a small portion of my water/nutes sitting over a few days, went to 12/12, started them on potash and opened the tent up tonight to new happy plants.

Ya just get a sense, even if ya plants arent showing signs of anything, whether theyre happy or not. Mine didnt show a shit load of bad signs at all except only some limey looking leaves, but i knew they were unhappy.

Tonight tho, as soon as i open the tent, even the air in there felt nice nad they were happy, so im happy, everyones happy. happy happy happy all round.

Well just follow up on the issues i had.

all seems to be ok now. gave them some mag, saw no dif, did a flush and some more mag, tested a small portion of my water/nutes sitting over a few days, went to 12/12, started them on potash and opened the tent up tonight to new happy plants.

Ya just get a sense, even if ya plants arent showing signs of anything, whether theyre happy or not. Mine didnt show a shit load of bad signs at all except only some limey looking leaves, but i knew they were unhappy.

Tonight tho, as soon as i open the tent, even the air in there felt nice nad they were happy, so im happy, everyones happy. happy happy happy all round.

Ok now this is giving me the shits.

They seem to reverting back to limey green again.

I got no idea now whats going on.

Does the cold do this to leaves at all? That's only thing i can think of now.

So just to recap on the where,

The leaves are fine down the bottom actually nice and green, they get gradually lighter green towards the top. ec is 2.7 with the orginal tap water at about .6 as per canna grow guide, flushed, mag'd, new globed, yelled at em, told them i loved em, this that and the other.

I be stumped now.....what to do??? another flush? something isnt right somewhere, the strain is w.rhino, and is usually nice n green. The growth seems to be ok, not exhibiting any real signs of anything other than the lime, which isnt good tho, must get mback to green!

Help would be great, if there is anything else to throw at them. Im all ears.

Thanks. :crybaby:

Edited by fread

E.C is still too high....You should rarely need nutes levels over 1.8 E.C. and that's pretty heavy.

Your tap water is more than likely causing the issue's. You need to get an R.O. unit fast.

Coco will hold Calcium and It's not that simple to flush it out.

When you have an E.C. way over the top like you have you don't get tip burning on the end of the leaves.

They go straight past that sign and go in to light and patchy green.

I assume they are still in veg in which case you should be on around 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter of canna A & B or ......1.5... E.C.

FIX YOUR TAP WATER PROBLEM :thumbdown:

Im definitely no expert, but what Buzzo and the others are saying seems to be spot on.

You keep implying that you are subtracting the EC of your tap water, so if it's reading 2.7 then with tap water taken into account it's only 2.1. Not the case, it's still 2.7, which as the others have said is way too high. If you have totally shithouse water, which you seem to, then you need to reduce the amount of nutes that you give them to take into account the EC rise from just using your water - ie if the bottle says 2.5ml a litre try 1.5ml, see what your EC ends up at and adjust from there.

Good luck

Im a week into flower now.

So up to 1.8 then?

Why then is the Canna grow chart saying up to 2.8? I know, ok they might be trying to sell more nutes or whatever, but if its detremental to the plant, then WTF?

I finished a grow just last month using the same ec up 2.8 and seemed to be ok, no trouble like this, nothing has changed im doing the same things etc.

Just shits me, this is my 3rd grow now and i just keep getting different advice completely contray to others.

So ok, should i flush those puppies out? and then go for the 1.8 ec?

Im not using the canna ab for flower decided to go with GTcoco bloom. and im also uisng dutch master potash.

here are some pics anyway so you can see what i mean.

I just spoke to a mate about all this and he says, its a lack of Nitorgen, so you see how how easy it is to go one way or the other when you are new at things.

post-43514-0-53160100-1311650440_thumb.jpg

post-43514-0-85585600-1311650911_thumb.jpg