help with leaf colour issue

Indoor/Outdoor: INDOOR

Growing Medium: COCO/PERLITE 60/ 40

Growing Style: POTS GROW TENT

Watering/Feeding Frequency: FEED EVERY WATER

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): 2.00 TAP WATER EC .4

PH Levels: 5.8

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 20 TO 25C

Air Flow/Fans etc.: EXHAUST FAN CAME WITH TENT.

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): 400HPS

Total Wattage: 400

Growth Stage: STILL VEGE

Plants Age: 2 MONTHS AS CLONES AND BEEN VEGING IN TENT FOR 3 WEEKS.

Cannabis Strain: wHITE RHINO.

Hi,

was hoping someone could pick whats going with my leaves. Im using Canna ab cannazyme and rhizo. I have been using the rizo for sometime and a guy told me that they could be having toxic reaction to it because i been using it for so long. Im not sure i ws hoping i could get opinions.

I have a pic here, not sure if you can see it properly but its a piece of leaf thats going weird colours, limey, kinda yellowy iradescent type colour. I have quite a few on each plant starting from the top and kinda working down. I thought at first it was light bleaching but have found leaves that dont get much light also changing. The plants in general are healthy though.

The set up should be fine as i have done plenty grows before with no issue same strain.

Anyone got any clues? Any remedies? Would be keen to get these on 12/12 soon, but i guess i gotta fix this first. Can this happen if the globe is old? ive done 3 grows with it.

Thanks all.

post-43514-0-17457400-1310722413_thumb.jpg

Hi fread ...... It's dificult to tell, but would hwelp us help you if you could provide any of this info;

1) a pic of the whole plant ?

2) info on what part of the plant & extent of damage

3) if there are other plants alongside in the grow are they affected too ?

The info - especially the 'full plant pic' - whould assist & ultimately help you out.

As for my limited info thoughts - the pic seems like it's 'over-green' at the tips and i'm not sure if that 'end-outer-tip' of the leaf is blackend or not in the pic well enough but it is or looks 'downcurled', but you can tell if it is or not. While Naycha's thoughtsa are ok an alternative hypothesis is that the plant is not getting nutrients hence the 'fading between the veins' (Blotching). My thoughts are to flush well which llike Naycha's 'Es' suggestion won't halm your plant. But if I was in need of added Mg to my grow it would be a0propriate application viaa the fastest obsorbtion rout - the leaves ...... done by f/spray @ lights out.

:yinyang:

Nitty.

Hi fread ...... It's dificult to tell, but would hwelp us help you if you could provide any of this info;

1) a pic of the whole plant ?

2) info on what part of the plant & extent of damage

3) if there are other plants alongside in the grow are they affected too ?

The info - especially the 'full plant pic' - whould assist & ultimately help you out.

As for my limited info thoughts - the pic seems like it's 'over-green' at the tips and i'm not sure if that 'end-outer-tip' of the leaf is blackend or not in the pic well enough but it is or looks 'downcurled', but you can tell if it is or not. While Naycha's thoughtsa are ok an alternative hypothesis is that the plant is not getting nutrients hence the 'fading between the veins' (Blotching). My thoughts are to flush well which llike Naycha's 'Es' suggestion won't halm your plant. But if I was in need of added Mg to my grow it would be a0propriate application viaa the fastest obsorbtion rout - the leaves ...... done by f/spray @ lights out.

:yinyang:

Nitty.

Thanks guys,

Nitty, no black of any kind on leaves just the flouro kinda yellow. as metioned both plants sorta have this. I wouldnt have thought it to mg related with the nutes im using but still may have had lockout i guess somewhere down the line, cool shit then, i will flush now, give them a mg hit and kick back and see what gives.

Thanks again, i will come back in a few days with results.

hay bud if you been feeding it every water for neatly 3 months , big chance it needs a good flush ,

yeah ok will give them a flush tomorrow, did the mg thing today, gave them a good feed too, but, yeah they have picked up slightly which is starting to give me the impression its a slight lockout now.

good call mate, thanks, will get onto that shit tomorrow, i mean fuck, what else could it be really if that doesnt fix it?

I checked my ph and ec of run off which seems ok really, ec 3.6 something, ph 5.7. still doesnt give a definitive answer tho, so a flush it is. Its kinda funny tho just today they have grown a fair bit. go figure.

yeah ok will give them a flush tomorrow, did the mg thing today, gave them a good feed too, but, yeah they have picked up slightly which is starting to give me the impression its a slight lockout now.

good call mate, thanks, will get onto that shit tomorrow, i mean fuck, what else could it be really if that doesnt fix it?

I checked my ph and ec of run off which seems ok really, ec 3.6 something, ph 5.7. still doesnt give a definitive answer tho, so a flush it is. Its kinda funny tho just today they have grown a fair bit. go figure.

I flushed yesterday, maybe expecting a bit too much yet, fed them with half strength nutes, then this morning at full again. i could swear im seeing more yellow now though.

If my exhaust fan wasnt sucking enough would that be causing it maybe? I just found the connection isnt the best but its still doing its thing, i would say good enough.

It looks like they are starving to me, i gotta give it a couple more days ey? see how it pans out. friggn things.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An E.C. of 3.6........they should be dead by all rights. You should be at around E.C. 1.5 (2.5 ml per liter of Canna A & B) before going into flower and around 1.8 (3ml per litre) in flower.

Are you sure you have your readings right.

Things you should check out is firstly your tap water E.C. is a little high at 0.4....probably has to much calcium which will cause probs.

Ive found that the Rhizo and Cannazym will promote a Brown algae feeding frenzy when using tank water or dodgey tap water. Is the nutrient looking and smelling fine.

I had major issue with the Canna Coco line when using my tank water. Had to go to Distilled water to fix the problem.

Check the calibration of your P.H. meter this is the cause of most Hydro issues. Also check your E.C. readings. Keep in mind the Rhizotonic will raise the P.H. through the roof !

and the Cannazym will drive the P.H. down by about the same.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

An E.C. of 3.6........they should be dead by all rights. You should be at around E.C. 1.5 (2.5 ml per liter of Canna A & B) before going into flower and around 1.8 (3ml per litre) in flower.

Are you sure you have your readings right.

Things you should check out is firstly your tap water E.C. is a little high at 0.4....probably has to much calcium which will cause probs.

Ive found that the Rhizo and Cannazym will promote a Brown algae feeding frenzy when using tank water or dodgey tap water. Is the nutrient looking and smelling fine.

I had major issue with the Canna Coco line when using my tank water. Had to go to Distilled water to fix the problem.

Check the calibration of your P.H. meter this is the cause of most Hydro issues. Also check your E.C. readings. Keep in mind the Rhizotonic will raise the P.H. through the roof !

and the Cannazym will drive the P.H. down by about the same.

Ec of the "run off" is 3.6, not the feed hahaha, nyep, they be dead alright feeding at that level.

cant say ive smelt the coco, will do that, and my ec of tap water has been as high as .888! I still had a good grow. Ph of the run off was 5.6

So the last 4 feeds have just been coco a+b to Ec 1.9 total,

and a touch of monsta bud just to take the ec up to 2.1. minus the tap water which has been .5, gives me about 1.6. and still not much green on the top happening, well, i would say its just passbale to go into flower.

Its quite patchy the light green/yellow, and is a nice darker green everywhere else. Im watering by hand i shouldve mentioned too mate.

They look killer, but just not green, im gonna have to throw into flower in the next day or so, or they'll get too big for the cab.

bloody things are driving me nuts i tells ya.

Just quickly, im in a real old house with tap water that fluctuates ridiculously at times as i mentioned EC's .39 up to .88. If it can do that i guess it can pull in all sorts of other shit that maybe doing it.

Distilled water isnt really an option with the hand watering ey? im using about 2 litres per plant and i have 2.

Edited by fread