Hey Guys and Gals,

Where's all the spirit gone? No-one's willing to do more than whine about our current status as community black sheep, and criminals. Except for a few members. I suddenly realised, you hear all about anti-cannabis rallies and all of that. But how many MJ users out there are seriously willing to stand up and actually DO something about this unnesessary prohibition? I am. Give me a time, a place, and I'll be there. I'm a normal person. I'm sure most of you are too. What's the worst that'll happen to you? ATTENTION AUSTRALIA: I smoke Marijuana! Woopdee fucking doo. Wow. So what? You probably smoke cigarettes (Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Throat Cancer). And drink alcohol (Liver problems, Stomach Ulcers). I'll bet you even use a mobile phone (Brain Tumors, MVA's). And I'll even bet you cross the road (Roadkill).

The following points should be considered:

1.Growing your own small amount for personal use (ie. 2 plants, 400w light max) then eliminates the need to buy the weed!

2.The need to buy weed decreases, thus does criminal activity, and the need to deal with dealers. (ie being ripped off :angry: ::rolleyes:: )

3.Look around the site.......and you'll find more than 1001 different ways to put pot in a positive light, and I'm not typing them in here..........

So come on guys.....how about some of us put up?, someones got to. I know a few are keen to get into the activist side of things (I know you'll be first on the scene Luke! :B): ). So, c'mon.........Who's keen? B)

that is the kind of shit I'm afraid off if this site ever registers on the radar. Its also why I think a political activism site and a grower's site are not a good mix.

No need to put ozstoners in it. I never said that. And if you don't want this sort of thing, remove the political section. Simple.

Also, I think you'll find that if you go back over some of RobbieGanjaseed's posts, you'll find that this was actually one thing that was hoped for when Ozstoners began, that there would be an "uprising" so to speak, people who are willing to stand up and help push cannabis further towards legalisation.....I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by chev81

that is the kind of shit I'm afraid off if this site ever registers on the radar. Its also why I think a political activism site and a grower's site are not a good mix.

No need to put ozstoners in it. I never said that. And if you don't want this sort of thing, remove the political section. Simple.

Also, I think you'll find that if you go back over some of RobbieGanjaseed's posts, you'll find that this was actually one thing that was hoped for when Ozstoners began, that there would be an "uprising" so to speak, people who are willing to stand up and help push cannabis further towards legalisation.....I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I know that chev, and I've made the point before in response to RobbieGanjaSeed's sentiments in this regard.