busted with 30 plants

Guest mr evo 3

Some would. I know of a grower who was busted a long time ago with about 30 plants and a couple ounces dried. Personal use, so only got a fine and probation. ;)

The law is an ass, but it's not as harsh on personal growers as most people think. Still, the more plants you grow, the harder it's going to be to convince a judge that those plants are meant to keep you smoking.

The harvest is at least 1 Lb under decent light with 10 plants and thats a years supply of smoke for the heaviest user 

Gotta disagree with that, I was calculating the other night how much I need to grow to keep me in personal smoke and it's about 3 and a quarter pounds per year. (that's not sharing it either  )

I'd have to disagree as well. And you can get a pound off one plant under a decent light, it doesn't matter how many plants you have, just how you manage em. You can grow cannabis to 2 inches or 40 ft, it's up to the grower. ;) As well as the smoko thing. I think it would totally have to depend on the choofer, I know I go through a scary amount of cannabis some periods of the year, and barely use other times.

I personally know someone very well who was busted with 33 plants in NSW in 1994. Their defence for so many was experimenting with different ferts, so that in future they would only have to grow a couple to get the amount they needed for personal use. It sounds a piss weak excuse, except that the pots were marked 'chook shit' , 'organic' , 'cow shit' , 'yates thrive' , so it actually did make sense. I don't think the court gave much credence to any of it. I went to court on the day for moral support, and the fact they really thought they might be going away for awhile, but the penalty was $1500 fine and 2 years good behaviour.

And that was 10 years ago.Tell however, NOT TO STRESS!

Guest BudWaver

Id like to get busted so I could use the defence I use my marijuana for sexual purposes..

for example

I need the variety of different strains as I like a multicultural feel to my sex...I like differnt sized buds cause sometime I just dont like it too big...I like the variety of colours of my buds like Im assuming you like women of different cultures...as for why there were 1000 plants there? well look judge if I put you in a room with 1000 naked ladies wouldnt you be smiling?

hehe

bottom line is, just make sure you have enough do$h in the piggybank to get yourself a good solicitor if you get pinched, especially if you have more than 2 plants.

even if you got pinched offloading to an undercover D, if you forked out max cash, I'm sure you would reduce or even suspend a sentence.

money talks!