Nute problem :(

Checking the runoff in coco doesn't give you a good idea of whats going on sometimes.... in coco the PH usually comes out higher than what goes in. Something about buffers and crap :nea:

My nute mix in coco at the moment goes in at 5.8, and comes out at 7.0... but they are healthy as.

Wrangler :bongon:

HUMMM i like my run off the same as what im putting in 5.8-6.3 but saying that have had picture perfect plants at a ph of 7 just cause i was 2 lazy or drunk to ph the water :wallbash:

I think if ya run a shit load of ph 5.8 water though ya pots the run off will come down to the same as what ya putting in......some plants just handle the swings better than others

Checking the runoff in coco doesn't give you a good idea of whats going on sometimes.... in coco the PH usually comes out higher than what goes in. Something about buffers and crap :nea:

My nute mix in coco at the moment goes in at 5.8, and comes out at 7.0... but they are healthy as.

Coco is an inert medium and as such has no buffers in it once fully flushed and clean.

Knowing both the EC and pH of solution at watering and runoff are great giudes as to what is going on. As an average, I`d expect the runoff to be lower in EC and higher in pH after a few days or so of the plant`s use.

Gradually falling EC by a few points says the plants are eating well, causing the pH to rise a little...

The opposite generally means problems, usually overdoing the nute strength.

Garth, as advised, flush them good and let them dry out again, they`re too wet. And don`t feed til they look like they need it.

Blue mystic I`ve heard can be a bit fussy but WW can be easy to grow well, just feed little and often... you`ll get the knack of it in no time :D

JAIKAI

Hey all, I've let the plants growing medium dry out since I posted last. I have noticed previously that my run off has had a higher PH then when originally added. I'm currently using GT growth technology nutes which contain nitrogen as well as

seasol. I'll post some pics in the morning. Thanks for all the input guys, very helpful!

Hey all,

I've taken a few more pictures of the stems. I noticed that the top ones seem to be a redish/purple colour. I haven't watered them at all but still haven't noticed a change in the drooping leaves :(

The leaves seem to be very dry too, should I try misting them with water? I want to flush them again but I'm concerned that might make them worse.

post-44297-0-17927700-1305507889_thumb.jpg

post-44297-0-43760700-1305508100_thumb.jpg

post-44297-0-51337500-1305508222_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Im growing Blue Mystic in AutoBots :) aswell, i had some PH issues also however after consultation with the crew here i came to conclusion that major flush was need when the PH under my AutoBots was so far above my Ressie. I recommend you flush with x3 the amount of water to the litres of the pots. Are you using the 2 pot tray system? Need to flush bout 35litres through each pot with PH'd water and check runoff still it stable. My Blue Mystics are def. picky little buggers. Got to feed carefully and watch PH ranges for them but am hoping to see BLUE soon.