Canna butter questions

Thanks puka, can you remelt it down into one block without stuffing it up? Or do you have to use the water mix melt method again?

I have 3 blocks at the moment and would like to make the whole thing into one.

Buster100 definately go slow, and allow hrs in between if you have made a strong batch. My missus won't try it ever again as she hated the dregged out feeling for so long. Personally i like to get out and about on the weekends or actually anyday it's not raining, so i don't like the feeling either. I may give it another try in a few months time when there is rain predicted for a week, but will definately be waiting 4hrs using the 1st amount i tried when i thought it hadn't worked... Anyone know if there is a lifespan on the butter ? With another 5 plants almost finished, i estimate i have around a pound or so of this popcorn size bud to come and have no idea how to use it...

Oh! And i have no idea on why people keep saying it smells the house out? I had all the windows and doors open and you couldn't tell i was doing anything that i wasn't suppost to be ;) Couriers knocking on the door all day and not mentioning a thing :) Zero smell for my batch....

You shouldn't have any probs making it into one block of butter.. The THC is in there so you can just soften it till it's like playdough and squash it back together..

Butter will eventually go rancid, but if you wrap it tightly in gladwrap and then foil it should keep for ages in the freezer..

you definatly don't want to have to much planned when you're going to eat that stuff.. I had about 500g of butter in the freezer for about 12 months before I ended up chucking it out coz I never had a whole day where I could just take the phone off the hook and get bent.. I guess that's one reason why so many people smoke it, It just doesn't fuck you up for so long...

The only other way I know of taking it is smoking it.. Although I have been reading up on vapourizers, aparently it isn't actual smoke that you inhale, so it doesn't contain all the nasty's that come along with it.. maybe do some research into them if you're not keen on smoking it... I'm sure there are some stoners here that can give advice on them.

Always made my house stink whenever I made butter..

Cheers puks

Thanks puka, am on to melting the butter down into one block after i finish here. Pop it into the freezer and it can sit there...

Misssus won't touch it anymore, i bought a good vapouriser she didn't like that either. Actually the vapouriser has outgrown it's thing with me also. Have gone back to the bong. 1 cone and i know exactly how i am going to feel, roughly for how long, and theres something about smoking (i don't smoke cigs) that i prefer over the rest :)