Official: Osama bin Laden is dead

G'day Troops. They killed the biggest scumbag that was ever born. The rancid fuck should have been burnt at the stake, and all his bum buddies. A good mate of mine lost 2, yes 2, sisters, Jane and Jill from W.A. in the first Bali bombing organised, paid for and sanctioned by this piece of shit. So with me it's personal, I'm ecstatic him and whoever else they brassed up in that shit hole are dead. He ruined one of my best mates life, destroyed him. If I could find out who the guy was who shot him, I'd make sure he never had to buy another beer, as long as he lived. I have no great love for the U.S. but for once the Yanks did good, real good. Now for his 2ic, that 4 eyed fuck Zahrahawi, bet he's shitting bricks about now, hehehe... Edited by Reverend

I can't say I don't understand the anger displayed by many, both directly and indirectly affected by al qaeda attacks over the years. But it does show the tribal nature of nationalism when you see celebrations about killing an enemy.

I just wonder what kind of intelligence they lost. Sure it would have been damn near impossible to give him a fair trial in the US or anywhere else for that matter, but I don't celebrate the death of a man who probably knew a heck of a lot of useful stuff about terrorist organisations around the middle east and the world at large.

*cue conspiracy theorists*

I don't think we need to get racist hotrod.

Be wary on the lies and propaganda the USA tell. Remember they did lie about saddam having weapons of mass destruction. All BS!

Coincidence now they find him just as their is a lot of unrest in the middle east. I don't think so... I rekon he has been dead along time..... Like 6 years or so and kept on ice for the "right time" to bring time out dead.

Osamma was an excuse to get back into the middle east, saddam was an excuse to stay and move on another country. WORD was an excuse to kill saddam..... Now all these protests and gadaffi, is just another excuse to get into more countries.

The US had to withdraw from the gulf in the early 90's. This time they will stay in the middle east for the rest of our lives. They will never leave. Just like the british when the went to the US and AUS to kill the natives. It is what our british ancestors have done throughout history.

There is no profit in bringing troops home and ending this "war"

Too true mate, when I heard they had dumped the body in the ocean, it blew my fucking mind. Didn't seem to even phase my family hearing that. Goddamn buried him at see WTF. I do agree that osama has been dead for a very long time, if he had been alive this whole time then he was an extremely sick man.

All that celebrating makes me sick to my stomach,the American government is the biggest terrorist organization in the world. BOOOM

Edited by buegeman

G'day Troops. They killed the biggest scumbag that was ever born. The rancid fuck should have been burnt at the stake, and all his bum buddies. A good mate of mine lost 2, yes 2, sisters, Jane and Jill from W.A. in the first Bali bombing organised, paid for and sanctioned by this piece of shit. So with me it's personal, I'm ecstatic him and whoever else they brassed up in that shit hole are dead. He ruined one of my best mates life, destroyed him. If I could find out who the guy was who shot him, I'd make sure he never had to buy another beer, as long as he lived. I have no great love for the U.S. but for once the Yanks did good, real good. Now for his 2ic, that 4 eyed fuck Zahrahawi, bet he's shitting bricks about now, hehehe...

I can understand why you are so angry at Osama, but you cannot forget something...

That is, how do you think the people of Iraq and Afghanistan feel having their family's torn apart? Their homes bombed? Invasions of their personal space in the middle of the night? For 10 years? For NO good reason? Osama may have been one of the most evil guys on earth, but you can't forget that some of the most evil people on earth exist at the top of the US as well. Australian politics does not impress me at all with how much we suck the long dick of the US. Innocent people are innocent people, it does not matter where they come from. Finishing off Osama means very little, none of these wars are coming to an end and neither is terrorism, so where is the real justice for your friends??

I 100% believe osama was dead for a long time. If I am wrong and that is untrue then he is still alive in protection, but I doubt that..... That is not american style. They have a problem with a head of government of organization then that person they seek will die. They did that in south and central america in the 60's and 70's and in iraq with saddam. We white people can't help ourselves but to tell others how to live their life. How can american do that when they are the biggest killers. Look how they murder their own in the streets each day, but they say the middle eastern countries don't live right. USA economy is up 2 shit and destroyed the rest of the worlds economy along with it... They can't do anything right.

5 years ago or so I would have stood up for america to the death. Yes to the death. I believed they were the greatest country on earth. How wrong was I! Now I believed that "they" and "us" are the enemy to the free world. No one else. I truly believe that we are in the wrong.

• Upvote 1

when ur wife, sister and daughters have been rapped and tortured and ur brothers, sons and father killed of just taken, ur house blown apart. U have nowhere to go, no family, health is bad and very little clean food and water, what have u got to live for? I would never forget who did it to me and my family and I would wait for their return. And the army did. Can u blame them for being suicide bombers when they lost everything and saw things no man, woman or child should ever see. U would never forget. These people have lost everything and have nothing to live for. I don't agree with their actions though. How can any of them be in a "good" frame of mind to think clearly?

We have so much we can do than to focus on people in other countries and how they live. We never experienced terrorism until we supported america in their acts of terrorism.

Sorry if I have been a bit off the subject.

America

Our friend

http://en.wikipedia....ghands_high.OGG everyone's friend it seems when it serves them........

I have written and deleted so much on this thread, the subject drives me insane.........Osama bin Laden was a bad man......

Who first financed him? America ----question is why did the relationship change and why did America instantly turn from friend to worst enemy in Bin Laden's eyes.....

Why did he turn loose all those "soldiers" from the training facilities that America had funded the building of against America

Oh Anakha just another dumb conspiracy theory of yours of course

----go USA go USA lets party on the streets hes dead - lol 2-3 years ago I had faiith that Obama might be different and see their error and try and change the way they treated the rest of the world........fark i am an idiot........Anakha go and lull in your stupidity and hide behind a bong.........It was ALL Saddam and Osama, the US are great.....shit i will sleep well tonight

Edited by Anakha

G'day Troops.

I really try to respect anothers point of view, and I applaud them for their convictions. Over nearly 60 years I think I've learnt a bit of tolerance, mellowed, as they say. And what ever God that a person wishes to pray to, that's ok in my books. These are some of the fundamentals of a Democracy that we should all cherish and be prepared to fight for, basic human rights, ain't much to ask for. I love my country, pure and simple, it's been very good to me and anyone here who doesn't, you're free to leave, there are dozens of flights a day out of here, to all sorts of shit holes.

But as far as Bin Laden is concerned, no death could be too vile. I personally wanted to feed him, live, to a feral boar pig. Being buried at sea is an honourable way to be seen off, a ceremony for true heroes, he didn't merit that. I always said he was lower than whale shit, and that's on the bottom of the ocean, well now he's down there with the whale shit, right whack. You have to remember that Bin Laden and his arsewipes caused all the recent bad shit in Afghanistan, but the country has been a cluster fuck for the last 50 years, with the Taliban running the country, and Al Qaeda running riot from there across the planet, something had to be done. Does the World Trade centre mean nothing? You want to talk about innocents, what about these poor bastards? To put it very bluntly, THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!! You decadent westerner with your democracies. Maybe the Western Democracies are to blame for the rise of this turd, I can't say. Mental is mental, the end.

The Taliban's rule in Afghanistan was based on Sharia law, pretty much taking the country back to the 12th century. No tv, no music, with all musical instruments to be smashed, no radio, no dancing and a heap of other things. The national past time was flying kites, not once they took over, you could be summarily shot, for flying a kite, wtf. They destroyed the statues of the Buddhas at Bamiyan, a world heritage site, over a thousand years old, boom, all fucked. Then they turned on the Buddhists who lived around there with a vengeance, ethnic cleansing I believe. You could be murdered on a whim, no civil liberties what so ever. Any Taliban could beat your wife and/or daughters for no reason and you couldn't do shit about it. Doctors hung, your children beheaded, school teachers murdered, terrific track record. As far as us, who visit this great Democratic site, smoking a joint will get you very dead, no ifs or buts.

I hate the bastards and nothing anyone says will ever change my mind. A good Taliban/Al Qaeda is a dead one. When I see footage of a sucessful air strike on these mutts, I rejoice.The levels of wanton cruelty the Taliban have shown even put the Nazi's to shame. The public mass executions were a winner. They wanted Australia to supply funding so they could build an execution ground rather than use the main soccer field in Kabul. Soccer was a no no as well. The superstition and ignorance the Taliban have displayed, openly, to the world is astounding, I didn't think in the 21st century this could happen, I feel sorry for the innocent, but bad shit happens, these people are playing for keeps, there are guns being used in anger. They use the civilian population for human shields. Their use of Islam, a religion I believe has great ideals and merit, for the corrupt ends they put it to. This hasn't been done since the Inquisition. Suicide bombers, dopey bastards, don't worry mate, God told me you're going straight to the virgins room, the big one, now off you go, bang. It's mostly the civilian population that cop these cowardly attacks in markets, schools, health centres etc. The soldiers know what a bomber looks like and they don't live very long, once seen.

While I'm at it. What about all the heroin coming from Afghanistan? How much is it, 80-90% of the worlds supply? How many people has this ruined, how many do you know? The filthy shit is in epidemic proportions all over the world, dirt cheap and ultra strong. I know the war lords/crims are involved in the smack trade, but they pay enormous kick backs to the local Taliban to safeguard the shit. A good mate of mine got back from a tour there just before Xmas, he reckoned, among other things, nuke 'em. I have another one of my very best mates going in about 3 weeks. Our troops, the best green army on earth, man for man, are trying to bring some semblance of a normal life to the Afghans, but the locals are terrified that when we leave, the rats will return, and wreak havoc on the poor bastards, so their participation in any major projects is limited by pure fear. Talk about a rock and a hard place. No one should have to live like that. I'd prefer it if we weren't there, but we are, and for some time to come yet. So you should feel great pride in our troops. They are trying to make the place better. So, maybe I'm biased, but I DO care, but there it is, Democracy in action.

Edited by Da Boogie Man