Official: Osama bin Laden is dead

I don't think we need to get racist hotrod.

Be wary on the lies and propaganda the USA tell. Remember they did lie about saddam having weapons of mass destruction. All BS!

Coincidence now they find him just as their is a lot of unrest in the middle east. I don't think so... I rekon he has been dead along time..... Like 6 years or so and kept on ice for the "right time" to bring time out dead.

Osamma was an excuse to get back into the middle east, saddam was an excuse to stay and move on another country. WORD was an excuse to kill saddam..... Now all these protests and gadaffi, is just another excuse to get into more countries.

The US had to withdraw from the gulf in the early 90's. This time they will stay in the middle east for the rest of our lives. They will never leave. Just like the british when the went to the US and AUS to kill the natives. It is what our british ancestors have done throughout history.

There is no profit in bringing troops home and ending this "war"

• Upvote 1

About Time they finally got that raghead!!..........unfortunally some other equally as fucked up raghead will now step up to be worlds no1 asehole...................

Why cant the world get on? with each other?........... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

probably cos we call each other things like ragheads....... to be politcally correct they are called Muftees Hotrod

Well said Token JJ.....

Not saying Osama was a good guy or didnt deserve his end.........its just the worlds biggest a-holes as someone put it are now and have been for quite some time, the USA........trust them at your peril

I do reckon i have worked it out though, the US werent lying about Saddam having WMD's just to invade for oil AGAIN.......Saddam made a packet selling them all on Ebay just before the yanks arrived!!!!!

I don't think we need to get racist hotrod.

Be wary on the lies and propaganda the USA tell. Remember they did lie about saddam having weapons of mass destruction. All BS!

Coincidence now they find him just as their is a lot of unrest in the middle east. I don't think so... I rekon he has been dead along time..... Like 6 years or so and kept on ice for the "right time" to bring time out dead.

Osamma was an excuse to get back into the middle east, saddam was an excuse to stay and move on another country. WORD was an excuse to kill saddam..... Now all these protests and gadaffi, is just another excuse to get into more countries.

The US had to withdraw from the gulf in the early 90's. This time they will stay in the middle east for the rest of our lives. They will never leave. Just like the british when the went to the US and AUS to kill the natives. It is what our british ancestors have done throughout history.

There is no profit in bringing troops home and ending this "war"

+ 1

U.S Propaganda

What is so different between Bin Laden and Obarma anyway.....not much

Both kill/ murber innocent people

'spose George Bush couldnt protect him forever

must have been disappointing to die early in life when one has so much more to do

especially at the hands of his most hated enemy

but it is viewed as a good event by many people and nations

well it did bring the price of crude oil down immediately ..

:peace: