Official: Osama bin Laden is dead

I am not an american. I am a 5th generation australian with english and scottish ancestors.

Not that my background has anything to do with what I say.

I do respect antics. Most of them in the day had no choice, others were brainwashed by the propaganda of the day... I respect the good they did and carry out their duty's with respect for the country they occupy at the time..... We are a good bucharest of people ozzys.

I can understand why you are so angry at Osama, but you cannot forget something...

That is, how do you think the people of Iraq and Afghanistan feel having their family's torn apart? Their homes bombed? Invasions of their personal space in the middle of the night? For 10 years? For NO good reason? Osama may have been one of the most evil guys on earth, but you can't forget that some of the most evil people on earth exist at the top of the US as well. Australian politics does not impress me at all with how much we suck the long dick of the US. Innocent people are innocent people, it does not matter where they come from. Finishing off Osama means very little, none of these wars are coming to an end and neither is terrorism, so where is the real justice for your friends??

Well said.

Those who are cheering on the US government and military are doing so for the biggest terrorist organisation in the world that have murdered more innocent people than Osama ever dreamed.

Edited by daemon

G'day Token. I think I may be able to speak for my friend who they affected so terribly. He would say "FUCK 'EM ALL". My friend you have no idea what this has done to the people involved, they lost their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, and no good meaning platitude will replace that, period. They have to live with it every fucking day. They died FOR NO REASON apart from the fucked up outlook of a handful of homicidal mental cases. Bin Laden wasn't downtrodden or abused, the prick came from one of the wealthiest families on the planet. He was just a fucked unit, period. He has promised his followers, most are illiterate, that old herring of eternal thanks from God etc. The real sad thing is they know no better and believe the likes of that fuck wad. So mate, the world is a better place and thousands of people have some sort of closure. That alone was worth killing the shit head. My mother, a very soft hearted, elderly, loving woman said today she would have gladly pulled the trigger. In all my life, nearly 60 years, I have never heard her speak like that. She usually takes the side of the underdog, but she saw through that mutt. I'm trying not to be condescending to the young people here, but you have a lot of growing up to do. I mean that in the best way possible. Age brings wisdom. He's not the first maggot and wont be the last, that's the shitty thing. There have been some rippers over the years, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Hoxa, Amin, Ceausescu, Milosevic, Ho, Churchill, Bush and the list goes on. I've maintained for years, you can't trust a politician. They get the ego, jingoist, meglomanic shit happening, and away they go on a killilng spree. It will never end, it's human nature, pathetic as it is.

Aunty, I understand where people are coming from, I use to be "one".

U say that a lot of the taliban are illiterate and have been brainwashed by osama. What does what have to do with being right or wrong? What is "our" excuse for behaving exactly the same? We are education and white. Most of us are brainwashed into believing that our own people are always "right" and we are the most civilized people on earth. We have been feed BULLSHIT from our parents, education system and peers for a very long time.

Gee that rings a bell, they feed us shit about cannabis being bad and all the lies surrounding that..... Must be the only thing our governments and people lie about, oh and climate change being something we can control . Profit $ profit $ profit $

• Upvote 2

Well said Token!

US is the biggest terrorist in the world, and so are the countries standing behind them kissin their arse (I think you know who they are) :puppet:

It almost made me sick watching the celebrations in the US about the death/murder/assassintion of another human being .

"An Eye For An Eye Makes The Whole World Blind"

Edited by happyhippiestoner

G'day Troops.

I really try to respect anothers point of view, and I applaud them for their convictions. Over nearly 60 years I think I've learnt a bit of tolerance, mellowed, as they say. And what ever God that a person wishes to pray to, that's ok in my books. These are some of the fundamentals of a Democracy that we should all cherish and be prepared to fight for, basic human rights, ain't much to ask for. I love my country, pure and simple, it's been very good to me and anyone here who doesn't, you're free to leave, there are dozens of flights a day out of here, to all sorts of shit holes.

But as far as Bin Laden is concerned, no death could be too vile. I personally wanted to feed him, live, to a feral boar pig. Being buried at sea is an honourable way to be seen off, a ceremony for true heroes, he didn't merit that. I always said he was lower than whale shit, and that's on the bottom of the ocean, well now he's down there with the whale shit, right whack. You have to remember that Bin Laden and his arsewipes caused all the recent bad shit in Afghanistan, but the country has been a cluster fuck for the last 50 years, with the Taliban running the country, and Al Qaeda running riot from there across the planet, something had to be done. Does the World Trade centre mean nothing? You want to talk about innocents, what about these poor bastards? To put it very bluntly, THEY WANT YOU DEAD!!! You decadent westerner with your democracies. Maybe the Western Democracies are to blame for the rise of this turd, I can't say. Mental is mental, the end.

The Taliban's rule in Afghanistan was based on Sharia law, pretty much taking the country back to the 12th century. No tv, no music, with all musical instruments to be smashed, no radio, no dancing and a heap of other things. The national past time was flying kites, not once they took over, you could be summarily shot, for flying a kite, wtf. They destroyed the statues of the Buddhas at Bamiyan, a world heritage site, over a thousand years old, boom, all fucked. Then they turned on the Buddhists who lived around there with a vengeance, ethnic cleansing I believe. You could be murdered on a whim, no civil liberties what so ever. Any Taliban could beat your wife and/or daughters for no reason and you couldn't do shit about it. Doctors hung, your children beheaded, school teachers murdered, terrific track record. As far as us, who visit this great Democratic site, smoking a joint will get you very dead, no ifs or buts.

I hate the bastards and nothing anyone says will ever change my mind. A good Taliban/Al Qaeda is a dead one. When I see footage of a sucessful air strike on these mutts, I rejoice.The levels of wanton cruelty the Taliban have shown even put the Nazi's to shame. The public mass executions were a winner. They wanted Australia to supply funding so they could build an execution ground rather than use the main soccer field in Kabul. Soccer was a no no as well. The superstition and ignorance the Taliban have displayed, openly, to the world is astounding, I didn't think in the 21st century this could happen, I feel sorry for the innocent, but bad shit happens, these people are playing for keeps, there are guns being used in anger. They use the civilian population for human shields. Their use of Islam, a religion I believe has great ideals and merit, for the corrupt ends they put it to. This hasn't been done since the Inquisition. Suicide bombers, dopey bastards, don't worry mate, God told me you're going straight to the virgins room, the big one, now off you go, bang. It's mostly the civilian population that cop these cowardly attacks in markets, schools, health centres etc. The soldiers know what a bomber looks like and they don't live very long, once seen.

While I'm at it. What about all the heroin coming from Afghanistan? How much is it, 80-90% of the worlds supply? How many people has this ruined, how many do you know? The filthy shit is in epidemic proportions all over the world, dirt cheap and ultra strong. I know the war lords/crims are involved in the smack trade, but they pay enormous kick backs to the local Taliban to safeguard the shit. A good mate of mine got back from a tour there just before Xmas, he reckoned, among other things, nuke 'em. I have another one of my very best mates going in about 3 weeks. Our troops, the best green army on earth, man for man, are trying to bring some semblance of a normal life to the Afghans, but the locals are terrified that when we leave, the rats will return, and wreak havoc on the poor bastards, so their participation in any major projects is limited by pure fear. Talk about a rock and a hard place. No one should have to live like that. I'd prefer it if we weren't there, but we are, and for some time to come yet. So you should feel great pride in our troops. They are trying to make the place better. So, maybe I'm biased, but I DO care, but there it is, Democracy in action.

Very well said and I agree 110%...Thanks

post-2554-0-55694000-1304641564_thumb.jpg

G'day Token. I think I may be able to speak for my friend who they affected so terribly. He would say "FUCK 'EM ALL". My friend you have no idea what this has done to the people involved, they lost their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, friends, and no good meaning platitude will replace that, period. They have to live with it every fucking day. They died FOR NO REASON apart from the fucked up outlook of a handful of homicidal mental cases. Bin Laden wasn't downtrodden or abused, the prick came from one of the wealthiest families on the planet. He was just a fucked unit, period. He has promised his followers, most are illiterate, that old herring of eternal thanks from God etc. The real sad thing is they know no better and believe the likes of that fuck wad. So mate, the world is a better place and thousands of people have some sort of closure. That alone was worth killing the shit head. My mother, a very soft hearted, elderly, loving woman said today she would have gladly pulled the trigger. In all my life, nearly 60 years, I have never heard her speak like that. She usually takes the side of the underdog, but she saw through that mutt. I'm trying not to be condescending to the young people here, but you have a lot of growing up to do. I mean that in the best way possible. Age brings wisdom. He's not the first maggot and wont be the last, that's the shitty thing. There have been some rippers over the years, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Hoxa, Amin, Ceausescu, Milosevic, Ho, Churchill, Bush and the list goes on. I've maintained for years, you can't trust a politician. They get the ego, jingoist, meglomanic shit happening, and away they go on a killilng spree. It will never end, it's human nature, pathetic as it is.

Another good post

post-2554-0-66743200-1304641818_thumb.jpg

'spose George Bush couldnt protect him forever

must have been disappointing to die early in life when one has so much more to do

especially at the hands of his most hated enemy

but it is viewed as a good event by many people and nations

well it did bring the price of crude oil down immediately ..

:peace:

LMAO thats the crasiest chit I have ever heard...What the hell are you smoking?

post-2554-0-53236700-1304642444_thumb.jpg

G'day Troops. I know you think I'm some sort of right wing fascist, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I'm all for every person, on earth, having a fair share, each according to his needs. If I could click my fingers and cure all the ills of the world I would. But the truth is I can't, I'm only human and humans are fallable, don't ever forget that, no one's perfect. I don't agree or disagree with any of the points made here by anyone, see, Democracy at work. Also I don't give two knobs of goat shit what you think about this topic, you will never reconcile me to the fact that he wasn't a cock sucker and got what he deserved. It should have been lots slower. Nothing much else for me to say about this, it depresses me, finished.