Stretched lanky plants

MAte the only thing I do is cut tthem right back too to the most surefooted nodes or toss them out. Not a great deal u can do as far as I know.

All the best mate.

TBR

:S are you for real ???

what about some LST. Bend that bitch over and stake her down. Continue to do this with them and branches will come. Would be a shitload better than turfing them... The time it would take to bulk them out is far less than germinating a whole other plant. The fact they have 6 weeks of root development means they are well and truly set up ad ready to go nuts.

pruning back abit MAY be an option but pics would help me to decide based on how large / stretched they are.

either get a screen or some rope / take clones and grow the clones... Never turf a plant because you caused it to grow wrong, try to help her offer you the best results give the preset circumstances. you Never know that 1 plat you chuck may be the best smoko you will ever grow.

Just crimp the stem between your fingers both ways so you squash it a little and then flop it over , its better than cutting and less stressful on the plant , as a point starts to get a bit big crimp it over after a little while you get it all down low and flat I think they call it super cropping , I establish like this and then put them under a net to flower after about 3-4 weeks of training .

What the above poster is talkin about is known as "knuckling" in mainstream horti/floriculture, bending and rolling the stems to soften the outer tissue and direct the growth as required.

Easy as to learn to do even by trial and error :thumbsup: And cannabis in it`s veg/early flowering stage is very forgiving :D

JAIKAI