Absinth tincture?

Hi I'm new here, but I had to coment here.

Lived in Slovakia for a while as a ski tour guide. We used to drop shot glasses of Absynth into Pints of beer and then skull them, many at a time.

Superman feeling really.

Starting my first indoor grow too, going to need help soon.

Edited by gurucris

oh and the label also says it inspired Van Gogh and PIcasso among others...yeah I'm sure it did

Well, you rarely cut off your ear if you're not experiencing something substantially mind altering.

I'm a little surprised that this ethnobotanical substance isn't being treated similarly to all other ethnobotanical substances by the mods, when brought up for discussion on these forums. Don't get me wrong, I like to see this liberalisation, since the previous views and thoughts could've been seen by some as somewhat tunnelled in their vision. ;)

Keep up the interesting work. ;) {/sarcasm}

wait...i'm all confused now. so is absinthe legal in australia? and if so, is it sold anywhere or just particular bottle shops? :scratchin

stroke

ps - my eardrums have been plugged for days, anyone know how to 'pop' them? i've tried chewing gum and drinking a lot of everything, but nothings working...help!

absynth in bottle shops here do not contain wormwood if your interested in it make it , I am poretty sure spurious did a recipie in the ethno section

about your ears you could try somethign called ear candles , they sell em at heaps of hippie, and spiritual type shops, you light one end and the other goes in your ear , the heat from the flam then draws the stuff in your ear out into the candle , it is a great way to clean your ears out , and also to make them pop and the suction will force it to

alternativly hold your nose and blow through it really hard , your sinus passages will carry a bubble of air down your sinus and out your ear poping the ear on it's way

( it's what I do on planes anyway )

I'm a little surprised that this ethnobotanical substance isn't being treated similarly to all other ethnobotanical substances by the mods, when brought up for discussion on these forums. Don't get me wrong, I like to see this liberalisation, since the previous views and thoughts could've been seen by some as somewhat tunnelled in their vision. :rolleyes:

Keep up the interesting work. lol  {/sarcasm}

42354[/snapback]

what happens to other ethno topics here ?

:scratchin

i have always found mixing absinth with mj to be a very nice mixture the drunk gets you more then anyhting else and while it does have thujone it is in small quantyies the most ive ever had was 90 mg/l i think it was absinth king gold its runs about 200 a bttle the old ones that enspired everyone had massive amounts of thoujone compared to what we havee floating around the net today i try and get a bottle every few months but ive missed the last 6 and also on the everclear thing its just a really strong drink 190 proof which for those of you who dont want to do math thats 95%i use it for cooking its about $4us a pint but it goes well with kool-aid 5 parts kool-aid and 1 part everclear and a last note absinth is not the best tasting drink of all time it made me gag even though i made it the correct way cool water sloted spoon cube sugar and all i would advise haveing some atomic koolaid near by to kill the taste recipie above

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.