Pot heads make a mockery of lenient cannabis laws in NSW

Ah cases are thrown out of court every day for exactly this.

OK, so the SA police and/or prosecution reach to far, charge someone with something more than simple possession when the evidence doesn't support it, and it gets thrown out.

Every day, it seems.

That sounds like people only growing one plant are being protected from false and malicious prosecution.

Every day.

Admittedly, being prosecuted must be a pretty nasty experience even if you're guilty and even more so if you're innocent, but that's what compensation lawyers are there for.

Serendipitously, compensation lawyers are there every day too. Do you think they are bribing the officers and prosecutors to get cases thrown out every day? Another one I'm willing to bury my head in the sand over.

Edited by Dags Gone Wild

The laws in NSW r a joke in regards to pot...no wonder people smoke! WTF are the cautions for? Do they really expect we are going to get counselling? After the 2nd caution you just get smarter and only smoke at home rather then carry a sesh to a mates place lol Also sometimes saying "My Dad smokes pot around me" works just have you stuff stashed away well ;) As for growing totally with 420 with *well, now that i is a grower and all that, there's no stopping me. None of my weed leaves the house, and I do nothing to give the pigs reason to enter/get a warrant* plus telling no one HELPS!!! :hunter2: Keep the heat away from your home & in turn the piggers :jail:

Remember, most of them are LAWYERS, the only thing lower than a child molester, vileness comes natural. You can bet there is some big kick back happening here with the reaction from this nazi. They have a nasty suprise up their sleeve for these people, trust me on that. Who the fuck gave him the qualifications to make these judgements on people? He's a glorified fucking cop. No guitars for these mongrels.

I think you said it all right there norm. :crazy:

These guys know what they're doing, and worst of all they are in the place to make comments like this and sway the upper class and baby boomers opinion. Little cash on the side and they don't care