Indoor to out

Anyway, its me and him having our little growing competition so its not really important, just a bit of fun for me cause I don't smoke hehe

Growing mj is nearly as much fun as smoking it besides, I know people that have fun growing roses, but they don't smoke them. I am in no way trying to encourage you to participate in an illegal practice, but if you should decide to engage in such a hobby then I am sure that the members here can give you as much help as possible to out grow him.

B)

hey,

If they are clones of clones of clones has he been using large clones for mums. Easiest way to keep a clone strain is to keep one mum for longest possible period. When you do clone it take the main growing shoot as a clone. This way the new mum should be bigger and better than the previous mum. Check out the to tall to flower thread for more details

The reason we keep changing mums is cause of the dreaded spider mite.. B) we only keep them down, never eradicate them. Everyone we know who's been sampling ours for the last few years say its lost potency and I know the size of buds has gone down to ridiculous...from 7oz per (at start) down to 2 1/2 per this time. :blink:

Thinking of ordering clones from SPC in the New Year after ditching all the old gear(except lights)

hey,

Im not sure if you have tried avid thats a pyrethrum solution made up in a spray bottle about15$. Theres also a few shops stocking the pyrethrum in concentrated form. Add 2-4ml a litre and away you go. Try spraying all clones with it from the start and once growing do it once a week thoroughly. You should start to eradicate the problem or atleast send them into hiberation for a while. Cant be sure if you can get your strain back to its original stats but should be alot better.