gorilla grow 2011

wouldnt be too many spots within 5 mins of any town close to perth with pigs to worry bout but they do have a great nose and will dig any meat based product you use, cant beat dynamic lifter i think. the filth they have a chopper so dont go any bigger than 10 mature plants in one plot they get a few but just be careful mate... I couldnt be stuffed growing that much any way.... less plant= more love= bigger plants/ bigger buds and if you do it right you shouldnt run out!!

Ok il go get some of that dynamic lifter it was on sale at bunnings but have never used it so didnt even look at it. Im hoping iv got enough love to go round to make lots of plants big lol. Im going up tonight to start cause my fiencee is going to gc so got from when the tradies leave till 1am to sort out the patch hoping it wont take that long. Im gonna dig in the tarps for the resivour and clear my clearings and put up the fishing wire fence i doubt any1 will walk past it as you have to jump 2 fences to get in. Do you think i could condition the soil now or wait till a few weeks before? If i cant do it now im just gonna hide all my compost and stuff in the area to save me from having to cart it in later on.

O im also bringing a 40lt bucket to store water in from the res.

ok so didnt spend as much time there as i wanted im exuasted i dnt know how some of u guys do it. I only sectioned off 1 area and cleared it i used my pick to dig the soil up but then it broke so had to use my shovel i dug a hole for res could only get .5 by .5 it was so hard to dig, and i brought a 40lt bucket in aswell, i also brpught in 4 bags of soil conditioner 2 bags of mushroom mix 1 bag of chicken manure granual things, and the bag of blood and bone i figured if there are bores il find out soon right? Il need to go buy another 2 mushroom compost and 1 soil conditioner. Im thinking mix 1 bag of soil conditioner 1 of mushroom compost and 1/4 of the blood and bone and chicken manure in each patch of 10 plants ontop of that il water with worm juice and i believe the soil is pretty good there anyway. I put 2 lines of fishing wire around the area 1 at about .5 and 1 at 1mt. Im gonna leave conditioning the soil to the same time as when i

germinate the seeds till then will just leave them bagged up. gna germ on the 19th of july any1 think il have a issue with germing them that early? Again any feed back would be great im sorry i have no pics but i only use my phone to go on net.

Sounds like you have a good plan, but having anywhere over 30 plants is very hard, just think of the volume of poo, soil, perlite, lime, Epsom salts, water crystals and mulsh u gotta transport to the site.

Then you have water, 100 plants at the start ain't too bad, but when they get to bet 6ft-12ft they need a lot of water to produce those buds which means u will be using thousands of L weekly. So u will have to run dripper lines and a decent pump and large Rez.

Then u gonna want to fence them all in coz possums and kangaroos will eat your shit. That shit ain't cheap.

Then u gotta dig the. Holes, wat a cunt.

If u germ them then the will need to be veged inside under lights btw

It will cost u lots to do it rite but if successful the rewards are great.

Where are u gonna dry it all? How are u gonna trim it all?

But then, have u got the contacts to get rid of 100lbs o bud, coz that in it's self is an effort

I'm not trying to get u down, that's what's involved in doing it successfully, good luck and start digging

me and my mate tried out blueberry, started em around October, they became monsters but blight ( a type of mold) fkd em up. Good strains though. Would give you a decent yield to. If you wana grow 40-50 i suggest you go into the bush like a 20min walk atleast, just to be on the safe side cause these things get huge and paranoi levels sky rocket loll, especially if its close to civilization but its your call plus that way you can sleep easier at night knowing your grow is not any where near people plus its harder to get busted when your deeper in bush. Enjoy the grow

Hey Amneisa You sound keen mate. Gonya brother :peace:

I think the best advise i can give you is too find a permanent water source. Sw WA is dry and unless your Arnoild Shwartzenigger or your digging sand you may find your self cursing the 7 day weather outlook half way through your grow. Yeah im surmising but done it all before

If you could ellaborate some more on your surounding terrain it would help with the plan.

Often in mountainess country there are springs and permanent or semi permanent creeks which still hold water though out the year in certain holes. These will be your best bet. Use a motorcycle or deep cycle 12v barttery , small 20w solar pannel ,12v bilge pump rated too a decent psi with 13mm polypipe. Irigate from that. Use like a hose if you want too or drip it out... Easy too run a 12v timer on it also.

IF the winter rains havent come yet then its the best time now to find those last reliable water sources to base your grow on.

Permanent water man :ph34r:

Dunno if anyone remembers that cop show "the force" showed a guerrilla bust out in malley country somewhere. Was over a few hundred plants as I recal and they'd dug huge resses. We're talking multiple 5000L resses lined with tarps. Stealthed over again with tarps too stop evaporation and coloured too match the terain. This was sandy country though not clay and they may have got machines in there anyway...quite impressive. So it can be done hehe.

Anyway which ever way you decide All the best and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Love guerrilla grows man ;)

Edited by TheTreeBoundRat

just wana put in my 2 cents, bro ive been growing out bush for 20 years, and may i say i think the most important thing is to not leave tracks or get seen, that means take your time whenn you go in, so ya dont break anything, if that means it takes ya 3 times longer to get to ya crop ,then so be it ,also dont ever go to ya crop at night, as its easyer to break sticks or bushes at night not to mention footprints as ya cant see properly, try and pic a spot that you cant be seen from a distance, if you cant see out they cant see you good luck bro

hey mate

When you have the seeds grow them already before the summer inside so that you have plants where you can make stecks of for outdoor.

Check the books from Jorge Cervantes and videos for good instructions for your Green Adventure. 50 plans shouldn't be a problem in W.A. enough space.

later mate