gorilla grow 2011

hey guys this is my first thread. i know there are prob a few threads like this but would like to get peoples opinions on my plan for a gorilla grow and hopefully keep people updated as i go. I know its early to start planning but theres alot of work to be done. K so strains i will hopefully be working with after i order them for attitude seeds will be amnesia haze, bubblegum, blueberry, ak48, cataract kush, and a few others i havnt chosen yet. Do these strains sound ok or have some people ran into problems with them? Also hows attitude seeds to get into auz? I will be preparing the site which is 5mins down the road from my house it is a bushforever site and pretty big 1 at that. Im planning on digging a hole and putting a tarps in it so i will have a little resivour there. Also cutting down a few plants so my babys get sun preping the soil with chicken manure blood and bone water crystals mushroom compost and soil improver does this sound good enough to you? I will also be adding worm juice in my water every few weeks. I fill use fish line to fence off the area. I am hoping to grow 100 plants but have recently been told this would be to hard so am thinking 30 or 40. If any1 has any input at all please let me know.

Well good luck firstly you gotta get the seeds into OZ then remember what they say "dont put all your eggs in the one basket" with so many nice strains of pot I would be creating lots of smaller plots around the place each for a different strain You would want to do a Seed & Clone grow first time? Thats what I would do.....saves ever having to go through importing the seeds again

Hey AH :peace: Good to hear ya getting things worked out early :applause:

From personal experience 30-40 plants is gonna be a real pain in the ass to maintain especially if ya doing it with no help and at the same time stealth will be compromised :thumbdown:

Better to go 2 plots with 10 odd plants in each and not so close together just in case 1 plot gets found by the 3 lil pigs or ripped by some low life who is to lazy to grow there own...

Just my 2 cents.. All the best..

Dallas.

:bongon:

if its only 5 mins away , why dont you roll a couple empty 44 gallen drums in an every time it starts raining go down with a few tarps an tie em up to trees an catch the water each good rain , you could grow 50 easy bro , put a couple fish at bottom of soil , dont use blood bone if theres pigs around , take freshdog shit out each time you go ( pinch the neibours dog shit if ya haveto) an throw it around the area should help keep roos n shit away , good luck :whistle: dont show anyone ever bro

ow ive never orderd seeds but if i do i would'nt be ordering anymore than 20 seeds then when they arrive order more

Edited by smashed1

thanks for the input guys. Il make the numbers up to 50 if i cant handle that many il dig a few up and give them to mates that way its a win win. :)

Ok so il grow in lots of 10 and spread them out.

How do u think the soil will be with what im adding? And should i plant in jun or sep?

Yer a mate of mine was saying bout dog shit thought he was messing with me il do that. Wat u mean pigs smashed like cops or actual pigs? Thanks for all the tips guy

thanks for the input guys. Il make the numbers up to 50 if i cant handle that many il dig a few up and give them to mates that way its a win win. :)

Ok so il grow in lots of 10 and spread them out.

How do u think the soil will be with what im adding? And should i plant in jun or sep?

Yer a mate of mine was saying bout dog shit thought he was messing with me il do that. Wat u mean pigs smashed like cops or actual pigs? Thanks for all the tips guy

boars wild pigs they smell blood n bone a mile away an leave a fucking big hole in the ground you can lie in , they would rip the shit outa the crops mainly looking for worms there but , ive seen six big holes dug in one spot , there very destructive arseholes :wallbash:. an dogs will go ape shit over the stuff to

i useto make lil sorta boxes outa bird wire an tie em up about a foot off te ground close all around the area an put the shit in them , but there was 5 dogs on the farm so heaps never had a prob , an always would walk into a big pack of around 30 roos so there was heaps around , i useto have 15 km of bush behind back padic :thumbsup:

Edited by smashed1