What to grow besides Cannabis

Sally, Psychotria, b. caapi, Echinopsis Lageniformis, Lophs

If you want any ethno plants i have a abundance of cuttings and so forth avaliable.

My personal fave is Catha Edulis for energy ! Narrow, red or vienna white are my faves. in that order, though red is very "soapy"

papaver is a fun plant, dont try to transplant them though like i did or they die :'(

Something to consider too is Sida Cordifolia and Rhombifolia, both contain ephedrine similar to ephedra but with less baddies in it.

Epiphyllums are rewarding with the most beautiful flowers both the scent ad sight of them !

if you want any cuttings of any etho / entheo plant shit me up and i can probably help you out.

Sally, Psychotria, b. caapi, Echinopsis Lageniformis, Lophs

If you want any ethno plants i have a abundance of cuttings and so forth avaliable.

My personal fave is Catha Edulis for energy ! Narrow, red or vienna white are my faves. in that order, though red is very "soapy"

papaver is a fun plant, dont try to transplant them though like i did or they die :'(

Something to consider too is Sida Cordifolia and Rhombifolia, both contain ephedrine similar to ephedra but with less baddies in it.

Epiphyllums are rewarding with the most beautiful flowers both the scent ad sight of them !

if you want any cuttings of any etho / entheo plant shit me up and i can probably help you out.

Hello there, Mr DarkSpark. Thank you for your generous reply, Sir. They sound really interesting although I generally don't even know what they are and what they are for. Is it Sally D ? or it's other Salvia. Thanks again.

The idea of the list was to give you some plants worth looking into and you can do the research yourself :)

yeah sally d one of the most baffling plants there is... a single leaf with no extractions or anything can have you seeing a completely different universe :)

psychotria is the "cleanest" DMT source also really easily cultivated and so forth (check my blog for details http://australianeth...ny.blogspot.com )

Catha Edulis (khat) is great, just watch for addiction as it has amphetamines and will get you hooked if you use too frequently. As well as mood swings etc. However here and there as a pick me up munching a mouthful of leaves works a treat (especially if washed dow with coffee or energy drink as it has a great synergy with caffeine and other stimulant substances)

a few other ideas for ethnobotanical would be

- Passiflora Incarnata (passionfruit variant with minimal Carcinogens)

- Turnera Diffusa (damiana)

- Nicotiana Tabacum / Rustica (tobacco types, rustica used for divination as its strong as hell !)

- Banisteropsis Caapia (MAOI / i think my spelling is wrong)

- Leonurus / Leonotis (Lions Tail / anti anxiety)

I have seeds and plants avaliable for sale / trade of all these ad many more so if you are keen to get an ethno / shamanic garden going hit me up !