What to grow besides Cannabis

i have a hydro herb garden in the kitchen, and some tomatoes and other herbs/vegetables out back.

just pick something you usually buy at the supermarket and get some seedlings or seeds for a few bucks from a garden centre.

give it a go at home you might start saving some money too, or at least not eating the shit they sell for vegetables at the supermarket sometimes.

Any suggestion on what else to grow besides cannabis ? Something exciting and rewarding. Thanks you.

how about a brain or even a couple more cells you can get them on ebay now days pretty cheap if you buy in bulk..

More exciting and rewarding LMAO their's nothing else "better" out their brother.

please forgive my sarcasm it gets the better of me most days.

oJUBAo

Edited by oJUBAo

Yeah i grow tomatos,capsicums,chilli,artichokes,zuchinni,cucumber,beetroot,herbs and different fruit plants and trees strawberries,guava tree (small), goos berry, blue berry , limes, lemon basically just plant anything you eat and tastes heaps better grown at home than from supermarket :)

Cone :bongon:

post-16875-0-68096800-1300500727_thumb.jpg

G'day AarOn. Just grow anything you like to eat, like Coney said it tastes better by far and is better for you than anything you could buy at the supermarket. Like Coney I grow most my own veges and have a coupla chooks too, you can barter your produce with other mates who have products or services you may need.

G'day AarOn. Just grow anything you like to eat, like Coney said it tastes better by far and is better for you than anything you could buy at the supermarket. Like Coney I grow most my own veges and have a coupla chooks too, you can barter your produce with other mates who have products or services you may need.

I.m with you n conehead & Norm I love my homemade chilli jam.....by the way Norm like your new avitar a Ford GT40 in Gulf colours A friend of mine ownes one of them in the gulf colours its a real beast!

Edited by Hotrod13

Yeah, I originally wanted to grow some durian - King of Fruit and some rambutan, but seems like Australia's weather isn't that good compared to my country for these kind of tropical fruits.

PS : Please don't get pissed or annoyed just because I wanted some friendly and nice suggestion... Well peace N pot as always. Ta.

Edited by Aar0n92