The elusive bonzai?

As ppg says more lights!

Also keep the CFL as close to the top of the plant as possible.... raising the light will indeed make it taller through stretch however stretch is not good you should keep the light close so that any growth is leaf, branch, and budsite growth instead of only the stem.

Goodluck

Edited by Gibbo

Shit... Unemployment sucks arse... I might be able to afford a 250W MH and ballast... Any good hydro sites you'd recommend? I'm looking for affordability.

She has been repotted, this is what she was in originally: post-43086-0-01111800-1300412801_thumb.jpg

I don't know what the soil pH is, I don't have a way of measuring it >_<

I thought if I stretched her a bit, there would be more room to grow...

Edited by Sm0k3r

A good place to look is Cash Converters and any second hand place, i picked up a 400w HPS batwing with ballast and globe for $80 :thumbsup:

Globe lasted 1 grow and to replace it cost only $35-$40 for a 400w HPS Son T Agro...

Id go for the HPS rather then the MH, HPS is better suited for both stages veg/flower...

And to the PH, at bunnings theres a hole heap of PH testing kits available for pretty cheap, in soil ive found a PH of 6.2-6.8 to be perfect.

With soil you tend to build up nutes/salts so a good flush every now and then will help..

Dallas.

:bongon:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the Cashies tip :D

MH produces more lumens though, and is a closer spectrum to every day light...

I've only just started using nutes again, she was a victim of nute burn when I re-potted her nearly 2 weeks ago so in that time I've only been using water

But I'll probably do a flush mid next week