Incredibowl

I have actually semi-retired my m420 as I bit the bullet and bought the m420's main competitor the Fumo pipe. Same tube pipe concept but with a few tweeks that make it that one step better than the m420.

• Fumo bowl placement is better than the m420 being able to load the bowl from the top and see where to actually light the green as opposed to the front load bowl of the m420
  • Fumo bowl is Stainless steel, m420 bowl is glass (mate broke his bowl within the first week of owning it, as he was curious on parts removal for cleaning purposes)
  • m420 claims it is virtually indestructible (back to the glass bowl point made above), where as Fumo Pipe is indestructable all metal and polycarb tubing.
  • Smoke from Fumo pipe is lead through a tiny pin hole after leaving the screened bowl and directed over cold anodized aluminium then into the chamber to be carbed with a blast of cool air that force injects the smoke straight into you. Where as the incredibowl is glass bowl down a glass stem (formed off the bowl as one piece), into the chamber and then carbed with cool air to inject the smoke into you. I will say that the m420's carb system does allow more cool air to directly blast over the smoke for more cooling than the Fumo, but the Fumo makes up for that by the passing through the cold anodozed aluminium body. (even better when you take first hit of your session and you pick your Fumo out of the freezer for the initial hit.
  • Fumo pipe is less maintenance when it comes to cleaning, where as the m420 has rubber O-rings holding the bowl as well as the chamber, the glass bowl and the odd sized screen. Fumo is a stainless steel bowl that screws into the Anodized aluminium housing that attaches to a polycarb tube which is one set of rubber O-rings.
  • m420 is slightly cheaper, but then when you need the maintenance kits for it to replace O-rings and or the glass bowl, you catch up to the price of the Fumo which does not have the need for the maintenance kits.

Please don't think that I am trying to create an advertisement for the Fumo pipe. I am just reporting a review on my recent discovery of a tube pipe that is very similar to the m420 which I still keep the bowl burning every so often, I just find that the Fumo is that one step better for being a micro tube pipe. This comparison does not compare to the i420, that is a fish from a different sea.

As I claimed the m420 is only in semi-retirement, and the Fumo takes the place for my traveller. but nothing as of yet will take over my ERBO pipe (as a home based smoking device) and like Cerberus said about online review, most of the negative ERBO reviews are of smokers that have never used one and still think its in their rightfull position to comment on what a piece of shit a piece of equipment is.

I'd actually forgotten how similar the fumo pipe is to the m420. I suppose with the comparisons being so close it would come down to looks and price.

I'd prefer the look of the Incredibowls and the glass bowl but yes, it is glass. Most people should be able to put their little fingertip in the bowl to slide it out so you can feel when it's nearly free.

Here's a video of this girl who reviews a lot of different pipes and stuff, she's reviewed both for anyone who needs a better idea of the pipes we're talking about and plenty of others:

hmmm... Didn't realise it would auto-imbed the vid, if you go to her youtube channel, she has heaps of other vid reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIWjQyGxHUA

Also, I'm not a vape fan but that ERBO looks cool

:bongon:

Edited by Cerberus