Incredibowl

The wife and I will be making a road trip soon, and spending a few days with family interstate. AFAIK, they're not smokers. I'm looking around for something to take with us that's relatively stealthy, and able to be carried in a pocket.

My google fu led me to the Incredibowl.

Anyone had any experience with it?

I'm looking at the mini version http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/mini-incredibowl-m420.cfm?iProductID=8832

looks nice, but never seen then before so no comment on how good they are.

i would say just a cheap pipe or some papers as suggested by hotrod13. u can always put it in a glad bag in your pocket if you're worried about sticky black resin.

Cheers,

E.

To be honest, I don't really know where to start with joints, I've always smoked cones.

I normally smoke around 4 cones (one hitters) to get couchlock, so I don't know if I'd be wasting mj or not.

Then there's the whole process of constructing the joint. I remember not doing too well in grade two origami, so not sure how that will effect my rolling skills....

I've also come across this little beauty, which is stealthy, compact, and allows you to take one hit through a glass pipe disguised as a cigarette. Modern version of an old reliable. http://www.hitterboxes.com/review/allin1e-smoking-system/

That's the video that helped me learn to joll a nice joint. It's the main guy from Cypress Hill so you know he knows what he's talking about ;)

Incredibowls are pretty good, really strong, but super expensive for what they are. Buy a small brass pipe, make cookies, or roll joints. People say joints waste weed, but if you roll them well they don't waste anyway, and you get a much more chilled high as opposed to a full on stoned feeling.

Sorry to bring up a thread that is a couple months old, but after a search on the Incredibowl I only returned 2 results. This one and some other one that didn't really look like it was what I was after. I wanted to comment on my Incredibowl m420 and thought that this thread might help if no answer has helped in whether to buy or not to buy, also for those considering to buy. Now I am a personal addict to Wickiepipe's website and their checkout system. I can't get over how cheap they are compared to many other places, as well as their FREE world wide postage and from them I bought my m420. I am a vape addict being I hate tobacco mixed in, I am a green smoker, and when it comes to smoking and thought I would get this item for those that come around and still prefer to use combustion on their buds. I have to say that I even hit on it and I have to say its the one of the smoothest combustions, except for this fancy custom glass blown bong that my mate has that stands damn near 3 foot tall. It still gives that burnt after taste that you get from a bong, but the initial hit is smooth as hell for a green burn. Also the item is pretty much fucking indestructible, and all the mods you can do to it sort of makes it a "Pimp my pipe" feel as you can get longer chambers, 45 degree bowls, even a Sherlock Holmes tube pipe extension. I don't own the i420 and have not used it to compare, but we are waiting for WickiePipe to get their i420 deluxe kit in stock next week, then we should have it within 2 weeks to write a comparison

I'm digging up an old thread because these "pipes" need some exposure here in OZ, I can't believe they are so rare in the OZ smoking community :)

My personal experience is me researching for a couple of weeks about this pipe that seemed totally different to the rest, also being a tech nerd I like the design as opposed to your normal glass bong, etc.

I read a shitload of opinions and they were mostly on GC so you can find them again if you don't believe me :) but the one thing I noticed out of all the long threads discussing this piece was that, none of the haters seemed to have tried it.

The majority of them seemed to have smoked out of a steamroller and with a similar design the haters must've put it straight down to "it's the same thing". It was actually getting frustrating trying to read genuine reviews and opinions but be overwhelmed by the amount of negative posts from people who had never tried it even after reading a lot of people pummelling them with facts.

I decided to try the m420 first because people said that was satisfactorily smooth and the haters never came up with any reasonable excuse to hate it.

About 80% through my reading all of a sudden a hater posted after trying one and they were converted instantly so that made me feel better about the upcoming delivery, a couple more haters tried it and converted however most haters were hardcore about their refusal to give it a chance.

It got delivered and after the initial break-in hit, I tasted weed for probably the first time ever. I've been smoking regularly on and off but only Sydney hydro so nothing fancy and after smoking through hose and gatorade bottles for 10 years, my move to an actual glass piece ($30, not a good one), was a better taste.

The difference was that the m420 was over the top better. With any bong you get that dirty taste and roughness more than the weed taste however the m420 was a completely smooth hit with >90% weed taste.

With a bong you get the rough throat from the clearing of the bong not the pulling but with the Incredibowl it puts a slight pressure on the back of your throat as you get near your lung limit and when you pull the carb, the pain disappears with an instant shot down your lungs with smoke.

For anyone still reading ;), with a bong you have to keep inhaling until your clear it but because the Incredibowl shoots the smoke into your lungs due to air pressure, you only have to breath in slightly to direct the jet of smoke, therefore better for people like me wose lung capacity is not like it used to be.

In saying that, i just remembered the reason why I looked for something new, the glass bong I bought was making my lungs hack up crap for a good number of coughs after each cone, whereas I don't cough at all with the m420 because it's not rough at all.

I had read people post info similar to mine and they were not coughing anymore too so that was one of my main reasons to buy it. This ain't an advertisement I can assure you. Although I do feel that people don't realise that someone's created something better than anything (maybe minus a vape, if you prefer that) and it hasn't taken off as much as I would have thought, probably due to the absence of a medical marijuana industry in Australia, probably due to the low number of Australians who have evolved past the orchy bottle.

As mentioned before, if you like vapes, it's basically the same but with a very slight combustion taste. I didn't even notice the slight combustion taste until I tried a vape months later. Unfortunately vapes can't be a regular tool for me but I'll get one for the missus, but the m420- doesn't aggravate my lungs and it's bloody portable.

I walk around with mine in my pocket most times I know I am not going to see the police on the hunt (concerts, etc). With the abnormal look as opposed to a sterotypical MJ smoking piece (i.e the bong or joint), it doesn't arouse suspicion either. I have a puff out of mine while walking down the street, back in the pocket and back out again 5-10 minutes later, repeat. I don't think anyone's ever even looked at me twice. Treating it like your doing something normal and not being paranoid obviously helps.

Pretty sure a lot less people think of weed as regularly or at all like we all do ;) it's not something that springs to mind immediately for most people.

It wasn't long before I bought the i420 too, I think it was the fact that I could now have a "better" pipe for daily smoking and then demote the m420 to the "away from home" piece. I had heard a lot of people say the i420 is smoother but I couldn't figure out how it could be...until I tried it. It is as awesome as anyone who has tried it will tell you it is.

I know it's hard to believe, especially for people who have smoked out of those big-ass triple filtered ash catching bong thingys that cost a bundle and say they are ultra smooth. Plenty of Incredibowl owners have said it beats those things so I'm glad I didn't invest in an expensive bong if I get a smoother and better taste than those expensive bongs.

If that's your thing then that's cool, vapes are other people's things too, but if you ever get the chance to try one or if you have a spare $100 for the m420 or $150 for the i420, you will not regret it. Lifetime warranty on everything except for the replaceable glass bowl. The m420 holds approx .25gr and the i420 has a .50gr bowl with a optional bigger glass bowl (haven't used it but it looks like .75-1.0 gr, about to order that one)

I've been smoking ounces a month for months now out of this thing so if you have any questions feel free to ask, it cleans perfect in a 5 minute metho and it's a recommended alcohol to use so it won't ruin it or anything.

Like I said, no advertisement but it is pretty damn good and I don't see anything really about it on here and some of you would love it I'm sure. :)

Haha no. just someone who notices that people really enjoy it when I let them use it :)