Petition to the Legislative Assembly of Western Australia

Get your voice heard and help get legal medical cannabis in Australia.:thumbsup:

Use the 'Petition' link below to download the petition. Print out as many copies as you need and get them signed by as many people as you can. (please read the note at the bottom of this post)

Then return them to ACLRM c/- OS, PO Box 146, Kenthurst NSW 2156 and we will present them to the Members of the Legislative Assembly of Western Australia when we have 10,000 signatures.

Help legalise cannabis Australia! :yahoo:

PETITION

To the Honourable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of the Parliament of Western Australia in Parliament assembled.

Petition of...

The Australian Cannabis Law Reform Movement, Ellomo Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, the citizens of Western Australia and the citizens of all other Australian states and territories.

We, the undersigned, say…

We object to The West Australian State Governments’ failure to legislate into law,

1- The allowance for easily accessible medical cannabis and

2- Easy access to a legal supply of medical cannabis for patients, in accordance with basic human compassion and their obligations under The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs 1961 and It’s amendments and other relevant law.

The undersigned petitioners therefore ask the Legislative Assembly to...

1 - Make all changes to all relevant legislation as required and/or introduce any new legislation as required to facilitate access to legal medical cannabis for any person with doctor approval and...

2 - Make all changes to all relevant legislation as required and/or introduce any new legislation as required to facilitate controlled access to a reliable legal supply of quality medical cannabis for those people and...

3 - Ask that this be addressed as a matter of urgency to ease peoples suffering.

Petition Front Page

PETITION front page WA.doc

Petition Extra Pages

PETITION extra pages.doc

Please Note: For the petition to meet rules of submission......

1. The petition must be signed by the people whose names are listed, using their own signature or mark if they are unable to write.

2. Every signature must be original hand-writing, and signatures must not be pasted on photocopied or transferred in any other way,

3. Every person signing a petition must write their address after their signature.

4. Only addresses in Western Australia accepted.

Peace MongyMan

Heya Mongy =) , I'm all for it mate. Am I safe to put my address and name on the partion if I'm growing? Probably a stupid question but I gotta ask, security first......:blink:

Even if not, I will still go sit in the mall and get signitures if thats what it takes. I needs me back medication........ and brain medication.

lol, strange isn't it..... you get so used to hiding, ya forget when ya can stand up.... hehe.

I've said it before, not much of an activist, but will do what I can to help. Peace. Gh72

• Upvote 1

Get your voice heard and help get legal medical cannabis in Australia.:thumbsup:

Use the 'Petition' link below to download the petition. Print out as many copies as you need and get them signed by as many people as you can. (please read the note at the bottom of this post)

Then return them to ACLRM c/- OS, PO Box 146, Kenthurst NSW 2156 and we will present them to the Members of the Legislative Assembly of Western Australia when we have 10,000 signatures.

Help legalise cannabis Australia! :yahoo:

[/i]

Petition Front Page

PETITION front page WA.doc

Petition Extra Pages

PETITION extra pages.doc

Please Note: For the petition to meet rules of submission......

1. The petition must be signed by the people whose names are listed, using their own signature or mark if they are unable to write.

2. Every signature must be original hand-writing, and signatures must not be pasted on photocopied or transferred in any other way,

3. Every person signing a petition must write their address after their signature.

4. Only addresses in Western Australia accepted.

Peace MongyMan

I respect what you are doing here. Good luck with this :)

peace , tokers.