Foolproof cannabutter

Hey everyone to make a verry small amount of butter I used this method

1 fill electric frypan half way with water and bring to a gentle simmer

2 place a cup or bowl in the middle of the pan

3 add as little unsalted butter as possible but still enough to cover the herb

4 the butter should be melted now add herb imo you should be able to put your finger in the butter without out burning it

5 wait I gave mine over ten hours

6 turn off frying pan pick up cup and pour the butterr through a strainer

7 optional add to melted chocolate and enjoi !

I used half a j bag of some realy frosty trim and a little nug of some sub par comercial stuff not much but I was happy with the result,

Hope thia might help someone without a whole bunch of trim to spair

sounds excellent.... i will be opening my creamery to make some butter this weekend. I think I plan to use the butter to

make some cookies or fudge brownies (get stoned & solve munchoes in one bite ;-) )

only thing I am cautious about is putting too much in and ending up totally FUBAR unable to talk or worse still

having to eat 10kgs of brownies to get buzzed...

Gues its just hit and miss

thanks for the recipe!

Swear best and easiest clip for making canni butter is this chick Sarah Flower & mmj Kent slather & HONEST WATCH her blender trick....BLOODY GOLD! Like you stoned they *squeeze the holy shit out of it....while hot* it does help to have a welder in the family with RHINO skin hands lol B.T.W she makes other clips on pruning & haversting quite interesting ;) ENJOY! :db:

Check out some clips:

BEST CANNI BUTTER:

http://youtu.be/ZsYAfFqRTlY

Or when to harvest:

http://youtu.be/MOGanN1zg3M

Swear she explains shit in plain english :)

Edited by How_High

Hi peeps,

So one question is lets say I grow some plants and once you have picked all you good bits off the plant do you think you are able to use the stem and stalk along with all the trimmings of your buds??? I am yet to make some good butter to use in cooking my cakes and bisuits.

One guy I use to work with use to use his for making tea which he would drink all day long like a normal cuppa. He also said if making butter that if you bring it to the boil in some water and then turn it down to a simmer for a few hours or so ( 2-4hrs ) and then add you butter to that. After simmering with the butter for another 30mins to 60mins you remove from stove top and let it cool and then place it in the fridge to allow the butter to completely set on top of the water. Apparently the boiling and simmering in water helps to release all the oils that are in the stem, stalk and leave which you then remove with the butter once it has set firm. You may end up with a small amount of debri in the butter but that can removed later if you cant handle a small amount, but the main stuff should settle to the bottm of the pot while it is cooling.

Like I said I am yet to try this process actually any process as I have not had the and cheap wastful smoke come across me hence me trying to grow my own now. I will be giving it a go in another few month as my plants are just babies at the minute and will let you know how it all goes.