mmmMMMmmm KFC

i havn't eaten fast food since the 3rd of december, its all shit food, doesn't taste that great and is fucking bad 4 ya. but it must be addictive, otherwise, my previous sentence taken into account, y would peeps eat it?

when i get the munchies sometimes i get very tempted tho, nothing else is that cheap and quick.

as a teenager i used to spend all my cash on fast food when i had the munchies, never had enough money 4 more choof

I once walked into a KFC and asked for a breakfast burger, the guy laughed and said they haven't had breakfast burgers in over a year. He then turned to his mate and said "Sad, isn't it?" I said "No, whats said is that you've been working at KFC for over a year" and I walked out. He wasn't smart enough to think of anything to say before I got out the door. Poor guy.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.