mmmMMMmmm KFC

Guest Urbanhog
What ya guys think of the extreme burger meal for $8.95? I thought they were OK. Not bad, as it was the first time I visited KFC for almost 2 years, they filled my stomach. :D

Guest Wilderbud

http://www.kfcqld.com.au/images/food2-default.jpg

Doesnt that make you want to straighten up and head to the local KFC? :D

Edited by Wilderbud

I once went with some mates to KFC stoned, I constantly thought that the KFC cashiers were laughing at us and were going to call the cops , they probably were laughing at us cos we were stuffing our mouths with food but I don't think they were actually going to call the cops., damn paranoia. But KFC is definitly the best stoner food.

Once me and my mate and these girls where really ripped, so we got in our invisible car with the girls in the back and went through the drive thru. twas fun.

I remember reading in the Daily Examiner about this guy who was wanking at a KFC drive thru. It said he masturbated 11 times while the pigs watched. I tend not to believe anyone can masturbate 11 times in a few hours, it takes all day I find.......

McDonalds are dog fucks who are not putting ice in free water these days......

I dont like none of that shit, I like Dominos pizza when they have the special 2 pizzas for $8 deal..... I like the one with BBQ sauce and mayonnaise.

I dont get to eat this shit when I'm stoned, the shop closed down a year ago, when I walk around constantly that song by the specials is playing in my head. I never liked the specials though.......

but life is boring, sometimes I think I wanna be some big drug kingpin and buy all the empty old shops in town and fill em with lights.

I used to really like Zingers, but now I find they have way too much mayonaisse, it seems like yesterday when Hot and Spicy came out, I loved that shit, cos my sister worker at KFC and got to bring home heaps of chicken all the time, Them kids that work at these places are fucking dicks eh?? they earn fuck all, way less than the dole, but do a dangerous job where they burn themselves all the time. My friend got a job once, so I kept getting him stoned all the time so he lost it.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.