Kronic Purple haze

One of the most important issues in my mind is how to grow cannabis in the most efficient way possible and how to enjoy it without exposure.

Whinging about government and how rotten they are etc etc is an exercise in futility.

Face facts. It is NEVER going to be legalised.

You can whinge and wobble about the "truth" and preach to the converted until your blood pressure explodes.

I'm just getting sick of this constant decriminalise garbage and how this drug is less harmful than that drug and how everyone is a bastard except us.

It's been going on for years and years and the laws have actually gotten more prohibitive.

"Prostitution is legal." So what?

YEA IT MIGHT TAKE A BIT LONGER WITH THE W.A PREMIER COLEN BARNET IN POWER THE GUYS FULL OF SHIT

I think incompetant hits the nail on the head Classiccutt, any government that bans a product without even knowing what it is, is incompetant. Any government thst lets shit products like this into the country in thr firdt place without testing it, is incompetent. Talk about a balls up.

Then it kills someone..... thats not good and be suprised if they don't get their arses sued, which we, the tax payer will foot the bill for.

Synthetic Thc is not stable, it is a crude replication of it , it does not contain the other components of cannabis such as CBD's etc.

If Thc is taken with none of these other essential ingredients, there are more undesirable effects than real cannabis. Some of theze ingredients are anti psychotics and should not be seperated from the bit that just " gets you high".

Look up Marinol, also another form of synthetic Thc, was sold in the US as medicinal marijuana substitute....killed at least 9 people.

There is no substitute for the real things.

If all you people who take this synthetic shit learnt a bit more about Cannabis and used that instead and maybe educate your friends and relatives about the harmless effects of cannabis instead of supporting this synthetic crap, we might start heading in the right direction.

There are flushes and screen blockers for those of yoou that are tested regularly that work well, so why use an inferior that usually costs more anyway?

All this shit has done is set back Cannabis laws 10 years+ , and given it a bad name to boot.

The chemists that are making these compounds don't give a shit about you or ya health , as long as the buzz is there and they can make money , thats all that matters.

Open ya eyes people and stop using this shit, doesnt matter about "illegal blends" and "legal blends" , its all the same crudely made crap. Synthetic THC is not a healthy alternative, nor cheap , nor safe.

We not criminals that use real cannabis, the governments are the criminals, for banning a plant that has been used by man since the dawn of time for their own personal gain in areas such as forrestry, industry, textiles, oil......... Cannabis and hemp are the future of our planet, wether they want to see it or not.

Believe me they can see it, but the dinosaurs with all the money pull our puppet governments with strings and they dance for the dollar.

Wonder how much import duty and sales tax the government made off this Synthetic shit? Don't here em bitching about that! Tossers..... peace. Gh" on a rant" 72

Obviously cannabis is 10 times better than JWH. But dude you keep calling it synthetic THC, which is just completely wrong! It’s not even actually a cannabinoid. JWH-018 for example, is a full agonist of both the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors, which has effects very similair to ‘cannabis’, not THC.

So saying it has no CBD in it is completely irrelevent and shows that you’ve just come out and claimed a drug that you know nothing about is evil, just like the mainstream do with cannabis.

Anyway, I havent smoked it in years. Never the less I’ve still got some very happy memories of being completely weedless for weeks at a time and then getting some kronic or JWH-018 powder in the mail and then just sitting outside beside my plants on a hot summer day and getting completely and utterly smashed, since I’d always lost my tolorence by the time I’d order it.

It’s a bloody good alternative for those times with no weed, cant understand why that would offend you?

At the end of the day the reason cannabis will not be legal for a long time has nothing to do with these blends. Its actually people with your exact attitude of thinking what you do is fine, but what other people choose to do is obviously wrong.

Honestly not trying to shoot ya down or anything, I just think if people wanted to read propaganda about how evil certain drugs were, then they would be reading the herald sun.

Peace

hi there ,

i havent read it all but ill tell ya's my experiance with kronic !! b , well it deff gets me more smashed than buds , well the stuff i score anyway , an its easyer to get from the tobacconest ,

but wen i smoke more than 4/5 cones , it m akes my hart pump real hard, like a full on panic attack , doh.gif , but doesnt make me parinoid , acually it sorta speeds me up ,

i dont no wtf is in itt but , if i smoke it again ( probly will , its good in public places lol , ) i want be haveing more than 4 cones a sesh bongon.gif

I tried Zero Gravity and Cloud 9 and was literally blown away by how good they were! Kinda reminded me of that G13 in American Beauty... Could not believe something synthetic could do such an incredible job of rocking my sox. I now find I'm smoking less and getting more wasted : ) no complaints here...

p.s you don't know me, but I have been smoking weed for the past 20 years and can out smoke most people, it takes a lot to impress me when it comes to getting high ; )

The stuff is like a concentrate...u don't need to fill the pipe 2 the brim

but it definitely screws with ur brain in a different way 2 pot....i've smoked 4 25 yrs

& i've definitely never greened out as bad as I have on this shit. I smoked it solid 4

about 6mths & I would not recommend this product 2 anyone :thumbdown:. It fries ur brain....

there is no doubt in my mind that there r long term side affects from the use of this product.

I'm just glad I woke up 2 myself before I did any major damage...at least I hope so, only

time will tell. :peace:

I've been told the gov is bringing in a blanket ban on any substances mimicking their illicit counterparts early this year, haven't read about it myself but heard it from a supplier for the synthetics.

Really the ban is already in place. The Police can prosecute you under the Analogues Act if they please, as it ultimately covers anything that resembles an illict compound or substances. Yet enforcing this law is another thing and it has not been tested in the wider community. I know when 4mmc and alikes were the rage they used this law to first enforce it before specifically banning the substance it self.