Kronic Purple haze

definatly a good alternative but will never be as good as the real deal... it is very expensive for what it is and 1.5 grams of that wont last you anywhere close to the real deal! so mul is actually cheaper xD

dont quote me but a little birdy over in NZ whos brother is involved in Kronic told me that the synthesized ''herbs'' used come from a 2c-xx like substance..

the 2c category has been used in party pills and party highs for years and the kiwis loved them till they became illegal :wallbash:

personally i would say stay away from using the stuff regularly as it is kind of like a trip or shrooomy like high so it does your head in after a while, but its a pretty decent high.. so if ya in desperate need its a good substitute..

My opinion on the purple haze is just as it states, it's well and truly a social high, it is very mild. I prefer, and used to smoke heaps of the skunk blend, this stuff is the best shit I've ever tried, it burns a lot better than the haze, has a sweet smell, and it got me very high, probably a 2 to 4 hour feeling of it, but you'll want another one after the first hour or so, you find yourself " topping up the high", so to speak... It's best smoked with a light mix!

Oh, and by the way, does anyone know if this Aussie Gold legal blend has also been made illegal in Perth? Because it is said to have been specially made to fall in accordance with our incompetent W.A. Governments' laws. And does this legal blend still have a bit of the JWH-018 synthetics in it? If it is okay to have, where can I get this?

Frazz,

I prefer to smoke Kronic, and other synthetics, because I work in the mining sector, and they are full of shit when it comes to "any substance that impairs" and even when I only smoke it in my own personal time, I am apparently still in the wrong! Go figure. They test random for the stuff, so I can't by any means overindulge. And also in comparison to weed, I feel less fatigue when I have Kronic, it's quite a nice, safe alternative, if only had "they" left it alone!