To pull or not to pull

When growing plenty of metres by metres of lovely green masses, I always remove my dying or dead leaves. The dead or dying leaves are not absorbing any lumens or red/blue spectrum for the plants growth, what Im saying is, once they are dead, they are blocking out the light, that should be absorbed from other leaves and buds.

That is light that the plant could be using, to push out an extra oz. ot two, just for you.

Completely yellow means dead or dying.

Get rid of them, I say.

Either you need to change the date on your camera, or they're old pics that you're posting champ...

Is that all you can say about thAt pic?

I dont change it when I take the disk out to put in my pc.

I usally just edit the date out...I will see if I can find how to turn off date time stamping. I am going to post this one ,going to graft this limb off for a MOM plant.Not sure of the date I was drunk last night when I took them lol

Thanks

post-2554-0-87179000-1297125404_thumb.jpg

Been through it before Delta, Its because he changes batteries in his camera, same thing used to happen to mine :) What stoner can be fucked changing the date on his camera every time he uses it?

Yea I am too lazy to do I guess,but my daughter uses it and changing chips resets it every time.

I have enough to do already.

post-2554-0-88843500-1297132097_thumb.jpg