To pull or not to pull

I'm doing SCROG, and I strip everything out underneath and I do mean strip. I have the main stems which are clean of any leaf, bud, shoots and anything else, then the canopy. I want all the goodness in the canopy not the little scrappy shitty bud underneath.

As for the canopy leaf, I'm a bit like Jimbo "I don't pull them unless they are yellowing, dead or are directly over the top of a cola" But if it ain't getting direct canopy light, its gone.

Merl1n

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php/topic/28147-skunkxxx-is-backnot-sure-what-that-means-lol/page__pid__290045__st__30#entry290045 This is the plants I have going now.you really cant tell where i pulled them but i have pulled about a 1/2 lb off them. What does it look like to you?

This is a little over a month of flowering,with the stavia doments flowering takes me a bit longer than other strains.All this is my work from a good seed back yrs ago.I plan on flowering til the end of Feb. Thanks for the replies all of you!

I would like to see the plants that you pulled off all the lower leaves...Peace out. Back in a few to check replies.

shit just saw the pic i thout you were talking about a bigger plant DONT PULL ANY LEAVES of them when that small.

if you do it you might not grow branches out there later , an if they fall off dont worry there only bottom leaves

an give it half streanth N it should help stop the other leaves going yellow

Edited by smashed1