7 foot monster

If the node hasnt started to branch i wont pull off

no worries i didnt realy now what you were doing just telling it the way i see it over the years i carnt grow big here so i noticed years ago tiping em an traing heaps you get shit loads more out of one plant

did u check the old pics that will show you how i grow here ill thin it out abit soon an it wiil look like one big fuker scrog lmfao,

ill send you a pic of how it is in a week when sis comes down an get her old camera ,

ow i dont grow normal christmass tree's thats abit of a diff storie , everything i said here is for plants getting toped , an i top mine alot , when i get camera i hope in a week ill put some pics in here an show you's

heres them a couple months ago

post-40169-0-25325700-1296710042_thumb.jpg post-40169-0-70836700-1296710067_thumb.jpg post-40169-0-77170700-1296710087_thumb.jpg

post-40169-0-95244200-1296711115_thumb.jpg

Edited by smashed1

I have been pulling large lower fan leaves, because the plant has been tied down and is so bushy that these leaves never see any light, they would be lucky to even get reflected light. I thought this would free up more resources to feed the new growth at the top where they can get light...

From your pics it looks like light is easily getting through the whole canopy right down to the pot.

This is a white widow I been tying down, never topped, about to be flowered.

post-41049-0-51727900-1296710686_thumb.jpg

post-41049-0-83164200-1296710725_thumb.jpg

Only the top gets direct light and the middle gets reflected light. I thought it was too dense as too clog up airflow, or waste plant resources on these lower, older leaves in shadow.

:scratchin:

Dont take this the wrong way smashed1, but have you been drinkin? :twitchsmile: :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------

ps: I want to see some pics of the 7 footer :)

Edited by Pleb Scrubber

I have been pulling large lower fan leaves, because the plant has been tied down and is so bushy that these leaves never see any light, they would be lucky to even get reflected light. I thought this would free up more resources to feed the new growth at the top where they can get light...

From your pics it looks like light is easily getting through the whole canopy right down to the pot.

Only the top gets direct light and the middle gets reflected light. I thought it was too dense as too clog up airflow, or waste plant resources on these lower, older leaves in shadow.

Dont take this the wrong way smashed1, but have you been drinkin? :twitchsmile: :rolleyes:

i aint said i have a 7 footer , an i aint had any grog i dont drink just trying to let peopl no what i no nothing wrong with that bro an i ended up puting some pics of mine to show you what i do an show you i aint full of shit ill have a cone now bro no probs its all cool

Edited by smashed1

how old are they they look wiked pleb nice work !!! an i wouldnt mind seeing these 7 footers either ??

Oh I was talking about big-outdoors 7 foot plant... we kinda hijacked his thread :twitchsmile:

My WWs are 10 weeks.

Having your plants up against the fence like that, do they spend half the day in shadow from the fence?

nar pleb they face north get sun all day but now i put that screen up i put it a foot around outside of green house the west side so bitch behind fence want see i hope from side so now they get shade about 4 pm