First growers club

Jett54

A frozen 1.25ltr bottle of water will drop the temp of the resi, just needs to be replaced daily. also helps to have a circulation pump in your tub to move the warmer fluids around and mix with cooler fluids. Drop the frozen bottle in, in the AM, fish it out at night.

Hope it helps

Merl1n

:twiddle:

WAG...Get hold of some  "House and Garden" (H&G) "Drip Clean " ......

What this allegedly does is keep clear the nozzles of res set-ups.

Used to use res feeds, but these days hand water fresh mixes ....No ph probs with this method...<That's just me..

What works for you and others I can't comment on with any authority.... Just experience.

Not going to go into any scientific botany specific topic here........But please do google it

Drip clean reduces the need to flush on a regular OR weekly basis.............

(from fuzzy memory............something about a missing molecule or atom positively or negative charged, that picks up

excess salts and flushes them with each feed).... < Subjective......... yes???  No??.... Good sales pitch??

Who knows ??

Works for me. unless I am sending mind control "placebo" effects to my plants...........lol

Used it for a few years now (Drip Clean) .........Quite happy...

Hope some of this info helps........

Stanley

The Y duct is so you can use one fan to extract air through 2 ducts.

One duct for your cool tube, and one duct for the grow tent.

Your 250mm fan will be strong enough to do both.

If you prefer you could suck the hot air out of the room directly in to the cooltube and then thru a duct to the fan. This would save you the cost of the Y join and extra duct, but probably not run as cool.

Oh and if you want to upgrade to 2 x cooltubes, you can duct them together so the air runs thru one, then a duct, then thru the second cooltube, then thru a duct to the out-take fan... rather than getting another small fan for the new cooltube...

Do you have a carbon filter? Or odour sock? I would recommend filtering your out-take air, because at flowering time, ur plants are gunna generate quite a strong smell that can give away your secret project... :scratchin:

what's a odour sock?

It's actually a brand name but spelt odor sok

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Odor-Sok-Air-Filter-200mm-10-/252430428885?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

Here's the write up:-

-Odor Sok Air Filters are manufactured and constructed using bundles of microscopic activated carbon filament fibres. The fibre width is controlled during manufacturing to be no grea ter than 20 nm. This allows for an absorption rate of the carbon cloth to be similar to that of a single exposed carbon particle. The air flow distributes evenly across the carbon wi th accelerated absorption and increased surface area. Odor Sok Air Filters retain all the properties of traditional canister filters while using up to 30% less carbon.

•Extremely cost effective

•Machine washable, resetting the carbon

•Lightweight, durable construction

•Compresses into almost nothing

•Effective with up to 99% humidity

•150mm diameter and 400mm long

Hi everybody

Was hoping for feedback on seedbanks as I'm a first time grower was wondering which ones can be trusted to delivery what you've ordered I was looking to buy from MNSL they are a U.K. seedbank was wondering if anybody else has bought from them before and can they be trusted to delivery my product to me. If so how long before I see my seeds.

• Oz unpinned this topic