First growers club

Jett54

Hey Olly,

Thanks for the reassuring words re screwing the light cycle. Its been 2 days since I realized my mistake...ahhhh.....!! Oh well, other than some leaf burn on top of the plant everything looked ok. I hope that with the readjusting the light (cool lamp) as I have one main shaft that is way taller than most of the canopy, so that the top of the plant is next to rather than under the lamp. This also gives most of the canopy more exposure as its always been to low due to the height of the main stem

The idea is to give those leaves a few days rest and hope they recover...not a big deal though it was only the top fan leaf!

Heading over to check them later today to see the results-update later.

Like the idea of drilling into the ceiling for the carbon filter (to hold the weight), but not possible mainly as I want the filter in the tent, and I am subletting from family- still thinking some kind of internal frame is the best solution for me.

With replanting perlite to perlite as the plant grows, I have read that you slowly tilt the plant and poor out the perlite....I guess this is the best solution so far....any one tried this...did it work?

Like the idea of drilling into the ceiling for the carbon filter (to hold the weight), but not possible mainly as I want the filter in the tent, and I am subletting from family- still thinking some kind of internal frame is the best solution for me.

Try an "Odor Sok" They're a lot lighter. ;)

I would stick with the carbon filter.

Build a frame for your whole tent, the same place the existing frame is.

Use pine or search for some second hand materials to build it from.

Its not hard to knock up a frame.

Its the back bone of your growspace, it can support the carbon filter and the lights, ducting and fans, tie your plants up to it, hang insect traps from it, tie all your power cables to it ect.

Screw it together with some brackets. If you have to pull it down quick, you can just unscrew them.

I would get that tall main shaft and bend it down to the level of the rest of the canopy to spare it the burn and share the light around more evenly... super crop it or tie or lst or whatever

:whistle:

Biggest tip i can give for the first times is dont over think it, Dont worry if ya get 1 or to spots on em, dont worry if the humidity and temp is out by a few degrees. MJ is a very hardy and forgiving plant and likes to treated LIke a ho ( cheep n nasty ) but on occasions needs some TLC to keep her doing what she loves best ( putting out :).

So if that was just a ramble in short, Keep it simple, Dont panic if few little problems arise :).

• Upvote 1

Rest a thin, but not to thin, piece of timber on top of your frame but under the actual tent itself. Make it a little bit longer than the tent so it overlaps and hang your lights or screw your filter to that. If your worried about it slipping out or moving you can cable tie it or even screw it through the tubing of your frame.

peace

c

Heya, I dont use a tent, but cant see why u dont just plonk the carbon filter on the floor outside the tent & blow through it - instead of sucking.......its a teensy area.....

The only problem with having it on the floor is that you have to keep it away from the inlet. Other than that it works a treat. thumbup.gif

Biggest tip i can give for the first times is dont over think it, Dont worry if ya get 1 or to spots on em, dont worry if the humidity and temp is out by a few degrees. MJ is a very hardy and forgiving plant and likes to treated LIke a ho ( cheep n nasty ) but on occasions needs some TLC to keep her doing what she loves best ( putting out :).

So if that was just a ramble in short, Keep it simple, Dont panic if few little problems arise :).

Great advice. worship.gif

Hey Chato. The tent frame is like those CHEAP tent poles you get. We got what we paid for. haha.gif

Olly :bongon:

• Oz unpinned this topic