Cleaning A Glass Bong

yea im gona use that method for my all glass pipe but not sure the rubber base of most "aussie" style bongs wil like being exposed to metho. Ive seen a similar method that used salt instead of rice and depending on the bong salt might be better, my bong has a 8 arm tree in it and i can in vision rice stuck thought out it!

I also use rice and metho, but when that isn't enough to get the really stubborn stuff I try and get as much water out of the bong as possible and put a bit of ph down in there. It will stink your house out something fierce, but ph down will break down most organic matter extremely quickly leaving you with a bong that looks brand new. It'll still stink like a rotting corpse until you run something else through it, but it'll be all sparkly and clean looking lol

I use a few different methods depending on the glassware and if it is green or oil I smoke through it..

Warm ISO + Rock salt. Warm up some ISO in a cup in the microwave for around 15s and pour into your glass and shake.. You can re use the ISO multiple time if you want..

Overnight soak in SimpleGreen concentrate and a quick rinse under warm water. Again I re use the simple green many many times. With slides and down stems I just soak them in a dish full of SG.

But as I mainly smoke oil I just clean out my glass with warm ISO and re use this for a while and then evaporate the ISO off and left with some deadly goo which is very handy when baking :thumbsup: