Most Potent Auto Flower

dont waste ya time theres no such thing as a potent auto flower strain there all shit :crap:

you grown all the auto strains then have ya?

Cone :bongon:

There are quite a few new & potent autos + a few light-sensitive plants going round. Some in seed form, others clone-only. I've also heard excellent things about Shroomy's gear. You should really take a look at what people are growing and what they are pulling.

Lowryder has developed a reputation for hit n miss, but one ought not to paint all with one brush.

There are potent, early and have decent weight.

Just off the top of my head a few Canadian plants which are getting World-wide recognition for delivering the dank:

Gorilla Gold, Smoke a Lot Seeds (light sensitive)

Iranian Short Season - Dr.Greenthumb

Auto Afghan - clone only

Cheers, Bushwhacker

dont waste ya time theres no such thing as a potent auto flower strain there all shit :crap:

you grown all the auto strains then have ya?

Cone :bongon:

There are quite a few new & potent autos + a few light-sensitive plants going round. Some in seed form, others clone-only. I've also heard excellent things about Shroomy's gear. You should really take a look at what people are growing and what they are pulling.

Lowryder has developed a reputation for hit n miss, but one ought not to paint all with one brush.

There are potent, early and have decent weight.

Just off the top of my head a few Canadian plants which are getting World-wide recognition for delivering the dank:

Gorilla Gold, Smoke a Lot Seeds (light sensitive)

Iranian Short Season - Dr.Greenthumb

Auto Afghan - clone only

Cheers, Bushwhacker

Id kill to get my hands on the auto affy that Reibsi made famous... anything less than 23 hours light and it flowers :)

there shit ive been growing weed for years and its not rocket science mate anyone can do it, ive grown em before infact ive got auto seeds from the joint doctor that ill never even bother growing because the ones i grew were so shit, even the hash made from lowryders is garbage

Hey man, I'll take em off ur hands if thats the case. I could use some automagick

I got some NYLD Seeds from a nice member here, I'm definitely going to grow them this coming season. Gonna be awesome.

howdy,

the pic is a fully auto that getas 4-5 ft all and has no LOWRYDER in it at all it is a cross of ss.early bud x early wonder skunk and worked over 5 years to pick out the best phenos and stabilize it this patch will be done in a week ,oh it is very strong also. hahaha ism