Most Potent Auto Flower

dont waste ya time theres no such thing as a potent auto flower strain there all shit :crap:

Ohhh my gosh...

as an auto grower and breeder i beg to differ...

I have auto genetics that would put the most hardened smoker in a coma 2 times over but that is not what autos are all about.. they are about providing a plant/plants for ppl to grow who may not have the experience and setup to grow normal 12/12 plants. they are smaller and take up alot less space than a regular plant and for you to say they are shit means you have never tried them or did not know how to grow them in the first place.

• Upvote 1

there shit ive been growing weed for years and its not rocket science mate anyone can do it, ive grown em before infact ive got auto seeds from the joint doctor that ill never even bother growing because the ones i grew were so shit, even the hash made from lowryders is garbage Edited by chucko

Then it was on........the autobots were at war with the decepticons as they battled for the right to claim stupendous amounts of THC production. Who would win.......the autobots with their tricky Auto flowering strains or the decepticons with their strains. only time would tell...............

...................and as the battle raged a lonely albyaaron still was none the wiser......... lol . :peace: Gh72

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1