my latest outdoor grow

*crying with laughter*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ::D:

Good on ya robbie, keep up the good work... And maybe you'll plant an indica dom plant in late summer this time? So they actually might make it to buds? Thaaaat would be funny, seeing a cop shop with a near ready little skunk sitting out back of the station, when the brass roll around to inspect em... (quietly tipped off by anonymous sources, of course...) ::D:

How about some excerpts from the article? I couldn't make it out...

this is the best i could do. i did a radio show last night and my set went down shortly thereafter. i think i may have gone too far. still getting lots of seed requests from locals saying ,"heard you on the radio last night dude." my bb went down shortly after that. no worries, i'm in the proccss of building my own server. shady hosting.com and i won't be taking calls from LEO.hehehe

gds :D

post-12-1059059485_thumb.jpg

this one may be easier to read:

Police uproot pot plant in own shrubs

City RCMP may have found it difficult to believe, but the photograph did not lie.

There it was, in the shrubs in front of the downtown police detachment: A metre-high marijuana plant poking up in all its green and illicit glory.

An anonymous photographer snapped a shot of the plant and reported it to police and the media on Tuesday morning.

“Obviously it was a joke on somebody’s part to plant it in front of our office,” said Cpl. Steve Nordstrom.

The plant was swiftly uprooted, made the subject of a police exhibit and will be destroyed, Nordstrom said.

“The photographer may have planted it there himself. I don’t know, I’m just surmising.”

He surmised correctly. The photographer admitted later that he had planted seeds in the shrub garden in May.

He belongs to an Internet group called johnnyreeferseed with the motto “spread the seed.”

“I’m a med user, but I don’t have my licence yet, but I’m trying to get it. I’m looking for a sympathetic doctor,” he said.

Speaking only on the condition of anonymity, he said that he suffers from migraine headaches and chronic pain.

“I was using some of the strongest prescriptions known to man and I had never tried marijuana before.”

A year ago he started growing it and now has more than he can use. The idea behind “spread the seed” is to provide free seed to other medical marijuana users. He brags on his Web site of having scattered marijuana seeds in gardens around a number of civic buildings.

Police never asked for his name when he reported the plant on Tuesday, he said.

“As though we don’t have enough to do without running around dealing with practical jokes,” said Nordstrom, clearly unamused by the green-thumb caper.