my latest outdoor grow

well that's not the end of the story. check this out. i walk to the seven eleven down the road and phone the station and say, "are you aware that you have a four foot mirjuana plant growing in your front garden."

so the lady says, "Is this some kind of practical joke?" i replied with the same sentence again as above preceeded by no. i hang up the phone and head bak up there and sure enough there is an rcmp officer smelling and inspecting the plant.

gds :o

post-12-1058933341_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH that is hilarious GDS, you're a legend. Have you sown the seeds of chaos anywhere else, perhaps? Heheh that's such a good idea, overrun your community with seedlings!

Stupid bastard, he should have known that plant had ages left before it was good to harvest

Heheh Luke maybe they just couldn't wait to get it in there and blaze up :o