Man Rates Burning Koran Vs Bible

Al B. Fuct

I love the Sheik's response... "I urge my fellow Muslims to abide by the laws of this country and not take any action which breaks the law," he said.

That dude will get messed up... No way I would have the balls to do that and post it on youtube, it's just asking for trouble.

It's weird he says it's 'just a book' and people shouldn't care about someone burning it... it's not that they care about you burning a book as much as it's the symbolic impact behind WHY you are burning the book. If your out in the bush and your freezing your nuts off, can't get a bloody fire going and the bible/koran is the only bit of paper you have in your console, I'm sure your God will understand... but if your telling the whole world (like that idiot in america) "All muslim people are bad and that's why I'm burning this Koran" then thats another story altogether.

Definitely going to download it and burn it to dvd and take it to my mates place and get high this weekend and watch it lol

Edited by Nath

applause.gif applause.gif applause.gif The only thing to burn is Weed Man -thumbup.gifapplause.gifapplause.gif

Don't worry about all the other shit. Its a pantomime - a free freak show staged for everyone by every establishment.

Its common to a lot of animal species, especially homo sapiens - you only have to look at the newspaper lying in the gutter and read the headlines - Shute !

More important than that I saw the first tiny shoot coming through the top soil under my lights - no bigger than a cutting off my fingernail. That means Something.