How safe is your glass in the eyes of the law?

yea i thought that the bill didn't pass but wasn't sure so im wondering what the law actually says about personal possession of a bong? if they take a dirty bong then i understand but if they take my collection that is on display ill be pissed off.

Would just like to know the law and the act in regards to it so if piggies ever did come a knocking i can protect my glass, well the clean stuff n e ways

yea i thought that the bill didn't pass but wasn't sure so im wondering what the law actually says about personal possession of a bong? if they take a dirty bong then i understand but if they take my collection that is on display ill be pissed off.

Would just like to know the law and the act in regards to it so if piggies ever did come a knocking i can protect my glass, well the clean stuff n e ways

So i am lead to believe as it stands bongs are totally legal to own, display and sell in Victoria and police have no grounds to seize any bong regardless? i dont sell so it would be for personal use

My understanding is that bongs are legal to own in victoria and since the consumption of cannabis has been decriminalised it shouldn't matter if you have used the bongs to smoke pot, the pigs shouldn't be able to confiscate them.

Hmm. Are you sure it has been decriminalised in Vic? This website http://ncpic.org.au/ncpic/publications/factsheets/article/cannabis-and-the-law says otherwise, but could be out of date. If its out of date, does anyone have any better resources? I am mostly interested in QLD and NSW law myself.

Edited by Giant.Smurf

No im sure its still illegal, how else can the cops justify there war on drugs budget? but as for glass im still wondering will the cops take it? I have searched high and low on the internet and cannot find anything relating to the legality of a bong when cops come to visit

Ps this website is prob the best one ive seen to not total propaganda dope! well until i read the fake sories they put up like come on we arnt all that stupid

http://ncpic.org.au/...bis-and-the-law